Games Price Increasing

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Just noticed it today. All the game price for pre order have been increased to 1499, from our usual 999 Rs.

*www.flipkart.com/games/~pre-order/pr?p[]=facets.platform%5B%5D=PC&p[]=sort=popularity&sid=4rr,tg9

Is it only in Flipkart? Or the other retailer yet to update their price tag. WTH is going on?

From now onwards, we also have to wait for steam sales to get the games cheap.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
All new EA games start at Rs 1499.....even other publishers are starting to follow this trend .....this was bound to happen eventually...

OP
A

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
All new EA games start at Rs 1499.....even other publishers are starting to follow this trend .....this was bound to happen eventually...

EA games are like that only. They hardly reduce the prices. and go on sale. But why the price increament on pre-order only?

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
My watchdogs preorder from last month is still showing Rs.999 even though it has changed to Rs.1499 originally. :|

Damn this is bad news.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
3499 for a piece of rehashed engine with dog gameplay and fish AI? Darn me.

What if I had pre'd Arkham when it was Rs. 999 yesterday? I almost did it but thought about waiting for some more news about it. Are they gonna take the extra 500 from my wallet now if I had pre'd it?

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@NVIDIAgeek Dude arkham origins is still Rs.999 at games4u and gamesinc. Might want to orser ASAP before they raise prices too.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Holy f-uck. This is bad, this is reallll bad.

Activision games have **** pricing ever since they won the fight against distributors.

They never got their pricing down, Activision or Bethesda. The biggest culprit here, is EA, it was their doing that must have gave balls to the distributors. Damn.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
They never got their pricing down, Activision or Bethesda. The biggest culprit here, is EA, it was their doing that must have gave balls to the distributors. Damn.

Wrong. Have you forgotten the COD drought that we had during the MW2 and Black Ops time? Apparently the distributors refused to charge ~$60 in INR for each copy, and activision didn't allow distribution. The solution was reached a few years later and the distributors agreed to sell at $60.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
What they don't realise that this will lead to more people pirating games -_- And also, our country's economy is going to hell. Rupee is even weaker. Now 1 dollar=Rs.60.xx .

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
What they don't realise that this will lead to more people pirating games -_- And also, our country's economy is going to hell. Rupee is even weaker. Now 1 dollar=Rs.60.xx .

dont worry the dollar is going to go near 65 before it starts coming down.

best of luck buying anything imported now.

time for grey market sales is back.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Hope our economy gets f***ed and we go back to being non-developing third-world country and everyone can shyt on us.

And every game is becoming MP only...

Top Bottom