games and thier rushed/wrecked sequels

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dragon Age.

Here's mine:-

1) Flatout 3 (the worst game ever made :mad:)
2) TDU 2
3) Aliens vs Predator (not exactly a sequel, still)
4) Crysis 2

Also Colin McRae Rally 2005.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Only Delta force Black Hawk Down...the one i played and i liked.
Many people must not even heard of the new relases of Delta force series which comes every year and sucks badly everytime.
Use of extremely dated engine and damn bad game play experience.
The wholes series has gone sh&# after Black hawk down which was much ahead of its time.

Last edited:
OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^^ DA???Which is that?

more precisely Dragon age 2. the very first dragon age game was not
crap at all and was hailed as Hardcore RPG then, they made DA 2 and killed all things that made the original game likeable.DA 2 also had a second DLC called "mark of the assasin" which was more like a rip-off of shadow broker DLC for me 2

Sh@# game/sequel of all time:p
11Yrs of Development.lol
atleast cod released on a cycle of 1 yr is much better.

11 Years!!!:shock: :shock: i thougt 6 years.Duke Nukem tops the list of $#!t sequels.for sure

Sujeet

Undead!!!
11 Years!!!:shock: :shock: i thougt 6 years.Duke Nukem tops the list of $#!t sequels.for sure
Actually i should make a correction here it wasnt 11 yrs.
14yrs of development hell!!!!:shock:Critics: 14 years in the making, Duke Nukem Forever is ?garbage? | Games Blog - Yahoo! Games

I guess All the nfs series after Most wanted.
The best nfs i played was nfs2,Most wanted and underground 2.

Dont guess buddy .Play.:lol:
Hot Pursuit 2010 Outperforms most other racers in NFS series.:eeek:
Shift / Shift 2 are also in the same league.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
After MW, NFS carbon was average after that all were crap then comes Shift which was different but good then HP 2010 was also pretty good after that two latest games are again crap.

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Oh, i forgot one more crappy sequel C&C 4 Tiberian Twilight. this game had the most worst DRM.the always has to be connected to the net kind even if you're playing SP/campaign
then you get a gameplay system that was not of the C&C series .cnc4 had NO resource gathering(no harvestors and refineries),no building production structures,and a crappy class based gameplay:mad:
combine that with a sh*t of a story(where were the SCRIN and LEGION go? did they just vanish?) :mad:

masterkd

Padawan
AC: Revelations is also a crap..Brotherhood was much better experience!!

No one mentioned the PoPs after Two thrones!! :shock::shock:

Assassins creed revelations was one of the best game in its entire series.Brotherhood was nothing more than an idiotic dlc type of game with some added abilities we dont require.

Top Bottom