Gamers, I am doing research on eye fatigue

kkapoorr

U Wot M8?
Hey gamers!

So I am undertaking a project wherein I have a 5 question survey asking about gamers getting eye fatigue when playing for a long period. Link: Would you use Eye Protection for Gaming?

This basically asks you about eye fatigue when you game and if & how much you're willing to spend to combat it.

Please do fill it up & share among your groups.

Thanks

Edit: See post #25 for the results.

Last edited:

thatsashok

peace panda
My eyes so hurt sometimes that i feel photons hitting by retina or light waves resonating with headache.

And No i am not filling another survey unless u post it on google opinion rewards.

P.S Will fill when home. Office google docs blocked

OP
K

kkapoorr

U Wot M8?
You had me there for a second mate! :|

Thanks (in advance)

Our objective is basically to present some statistics in our project with regards to the health effect of gaming, both positive and negative, this particular survey being about a negative effect.

Alok

Adventurer
Submitted . Though I strictly use blue light filters and brightness according to ambience light, I do feel fatigue sometimes during long sessions. Taking break makes me feel good again, never felt need of eyewear.

OP
K

kkapoorr

U Wot M8?
Thanks man!

Also, is there a blue light filter program for windows that can run over a game i.e. F.Lux won't work when a game is being played...

sohan_92

In the zone
Submitted.
By the way, I am using anti-reflection specs. Still get headaches after long hours sessions. Sometimes taking a break in middle or apply some waters in eyes makes me feel good.

OP
K

kkapoorr

U Wot M8?
Hey guys,

Thanks for all your responses. I have stopped accepting more for now.

In some time I will share:
  1. The results for Digit's respondents
  2. The results for all my respondents
  3. Any solutions we research for this.

Again, thanks all!
:emoji_grinning:

OP
K

kkapoorr

U Wot M8?
Hi people.

I'm sorry for the delay in sharing the responses, while they're complete and we did research some ways to alleviate fatigue, we don't want to share it until our project is submitted.

I will definitely post it soon!

Thanks!

Top Bottom