Gamer.tv and GameMax

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Whoah man, why did you open a a year old thread, you could have searched for it . :D

Here you go Gamer TV & Gamemax Timing . this hread is in Chit Chat Section in Page two Last thread :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
G4 isn't available in Dish TV package as of yet.Though TATA Sky has plans to introduce certain foreign packages in their premuim scheme of Rs.500 or Rs.550 post Jan 2007.TATA Sky too dosen't offer G4 in that package.So I guess we are stranded with Ten Sports to provide the feed for Gamer TV.As such I feel pretty content with the updates from this show as well.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
s18000rpm said:
Whoah man, why did you open a a year old thread, you could have searched for it . :D

Here you go Gamer TV & Gamemax Timing . this hread is in Chit Chat Section in Page two Last thread :)
I searched but 100s of results I was confused

bharathbala2003

why need title?
hey allwyn nice to see u.. long time :p anyway i used to see gamer tv wen it was being aired.. was so good.. those Quake comps they show used to watch that a lot..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hey bala nice to have you back buddy.Seems like we rarely come online these days or is it just me? :D
Gamer TV's timings can be found on www.tensports.com & the schedule given isn't always fixed.The timings keep getting messed up due to Live cricket & Tennis matches.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Dude you need to browse through the Schedule section for India.There is a section called "TV Schedule" just select Ind/SL for India schedule.View the current months schedule and you'll find Gamer TV's timings mostly on Moday,Tuesday & Wednesday.

As for Gamemax,it shows all the previous seasons repeat telecasts for one hour on Sunday's at 7:00 PM IST.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
allwyn i don remember but in the yr 2002 if i remember there was a 24 hour gaming channel.. they mostly showed some international quake III comps.. n reviews.. forgot the channel name.. btw in chennai atleast v used to get it..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Bala:The channel I believe was called NOW.It aired for sometime on our cable network too but disappeared without trace.:(

I didn't get a chance to see it but my brother who had apparently caught up with the channel said it was excellent.Atleast any 24x7 gaming channel would put a million dollar smile on our faces.:D

It's good that we atleast have Gamer TV which gives nearly most recent updates on game.Did you catch up with the recent episode? It was simply awesome.They showed all the PS3 games line up,Which version of PS3 to buy,Gears of War got a 5/5 rating,Full Auto 3 for PS3 got previewed & Red Steel for Nintendo Wii got a thumbs down.Boy this episode was something to watch out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom