Gamer.tv and GameMax

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I would appreciated Gamemax more if the content was not directly lifted from Gamer's TV. Come on guys, they could have atleast show something different then what Gamers TV shows.

wORm

Journeyman
GameMax is actually produced by Gamer.tv, which explains the similarities in some of the footage and reviews.

*www.gamer.tv/gamemax.html

OP
T

Tommy Vercetti

Broken In
Yes, the host of gamemax sucks. Also I dont like the special report thing in GameMax. Time after time the same game and the same course. Plus that takes away 30% of the time of the show. They could have shown more reviews in that time.

The similarity in them is because they both are from the same production house.

Gamer.tv has some contents on Japanese games too. I really hate Japanese games :evil:

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Gamer.tv has some contents on Japanese games too. I really hate Japanese games

Obviously you have no idea what you are missing. Some of the best RPGs and the most fun games come out of Japan. Have you ever played a title like Ico or Katamari Damacy or a game like Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy? Try games like Katamari or Ico, they literally put other fun and adventure games to shame.

As for the shows, no way I am interested in GameMax. Gamer.TV is a lot better, no annoying hosts; just Sam Delaney's voice, no stupid Indian hosts talking about "India's best gamers" (more like India's lamest gamers who can't do more than 2 takedowns in 75 seconds) or chatting with morons who call themselves gamers and are walking billboards for birth control and a clear violation of Darwinian evolution, not to mention those annoying animated hosts. Give me the short, sweet and to-the-point content of Gamer.TV any day. Thank you.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
i watch gamer TV but the timing cahnges and sometime sthe show is not aired at all? watched gamemax twice its okay.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
GameMax
I have been observing GameMax straight from day one and till now the show seems to repeat all the Game reviews and previews straight from Gamer Tv.The Tactics/Sneaky cheats/Tricks or whatever section is a bit of a new add-on,Nice!
Now the worst part,The 10 Minute insanity which is dedicated to a Stupid Host and some lame"India's Best Gamers"contestants and another Jack A$$ of a comentator.Result:Tv tuned to some other channel while the Kids battle out for 4 takedowns in 75 Secs.Gee What a way to search for India's Best gamer(s) and handing them a PSP/Xbox 360/10 Game DVD's/Trip to WCG.Enough said about that part.:evil:
Now to the animated hosts,well not bad but not that good either."Yea Dude" is all what i hear from them for most of the time.Apart from constatntly trying to pull each other legs.
Final Words:Expected a lot more from the show in its initial stages but *SIGH* looks like too much expectations never work out well.:(
Words of Advice:Get different content from Gamer TV and Get rid of 'The Hunt For India's Best gamer',Pronto :twisted:

Gamer TV
No competition to this show.Wins all the way hands down.Probably the best gaming show to ever grace Indian Television.Sam Delaney,You Rock man! :D
Word of Advice:Need more time alloted to this show (read:Real Long).If possible,Turn a whole channel dedicated for it and i'll pay more cable Bill,Honest :D

KoRn

In the zone
Gamer tv is betta gamemax sucks as well as the girly lloking host he sucks he thinks hes 2 gud in games and if hes reading dis UP URS freek!!!
And who said jap games(anime) suck my ass they suck they're the games which inspire most games 2day in the action field like they have combos and alll which would have never existed.Jap games rule especially King of fighters series i can beat yall in them anytime anywhere.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
haha Well said enoonmai....

The Contestants of the Takedown challenge are so lame ! Look gay to me....

Gamer.tv rules all the way !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom