Gameplay recorder?

Ramu56

Journeyman
Hello guys,actually i want to record my gameplay in Ghost Recon Online.I tried some software like Bandicam and Fraps,but the screen is flickering while recording with them.I searched in google and found that this problem is caused by hardware acceleration and disabling it will minimize the problem.But the the Change Settings option is Change Disply stiings>Advanced settings>Troubleshoot is grayed out.I did not find any other way to disable hardware acceleration.I just want to know is there any other way to disable hardware acceleration.If not are there any other game recorders without this problem?Please help.I use Asus K53SM-SX010D Laptop.

OP
R

Ramu56

Journeyman
I tried CamStudio too,but the game is lagging alot while using it.I am sure this is not because Ghost Recon Online,as i tried on some other games too.

sam1

Journeyman
camstudio converts the files to some encoded format, if i can recall correctly (probably .wmv). that eats up a lot of processor power.

rider

as Kratos
I tried CamStudio too,but the game is lagging alot while using it.I am sure this is not because Ghost Recon Online,as i tried on some other games too.

This because your laptop is not good enough for this stuff. CPU is just a dual core-i5 and GPU is low performing GPU GT540M to record the gameplay.

OP
R

Ramu56

Journeyman
Thank you for the reply guys,but i thought my laptop is enough powerful to do these tasks.And will it be fine if i overclock my graphic card,because i saw somewhere that overclocking laptops graphic card is not good.

frankeric

Journeyman
hi bro overlocking is a dangerous thing and i noticed many time after overlocking my things are getting hotter than normal for examples when i overlocked my graphic card after some time it was like burning.

Top Bottom