Gamepad - Which one to choose??

Alien

Journeyman
I want to buy a new gamepad and have decided on the xbox 360 wired controller. I found two wired controllers in homeshop18.
1.Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller - Rs. 1278/-
2.Microsoft XBOX 360 Wired Controller - Rs. 1699/-

What are the differences between these two, if any and which one should i go for?
I'm going to buy this using discount coupon of Rs. 250/-

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
The only difference I can find is xbox and XBOX. (capitals)
Get the cheaper one, they are the same controllers which are listed twice.

PS: Better go for FlipKart/Letsbuy. Refer to Online shopping guide in internet section for more info. :)

vaibhav23

In the zone
the higher priced one is white model and lower price one is the black model(Not surebut letsbuy also lists the white one at a higher price)

cgi86

Tech Enthusiast
xbox controller 360 for windows - black costs 1279 only

Buy Microsoft XBox 360 Wired Controller for Windows - Black at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

you can get coupons on letsbuy too . try it . anyway ur choice is good . its totally vfm. :)

OP
Alien

Alien

Journeyman
Letsbuy does not have delivery in my area. Does homeshop deliver anywhere in India, including rural areas?

OP
Alien

Alien

Journeyman
Flipkart delivers only books and CD/Games to my place. Electronic items are not shipped.

OP
Alien

Alien

Journeyman
Ebay is an option and they do deliver, but it is priced around 100 more. Moreover i've got a coupon for 250 off from homeshop18.

Mr. Officer

Rookie
Homeshop18 should deliver it to your address coz this's the only review on HS18 and it's posted by someone in Mangalore, Karnataka :wink:.

PS: I've just bought 01 pc for myself @ 1078.00 [shipped] using a coupon code :p

Last edited:

devx

Back on TDF :)
@Alien >> Xbox 360 controller is good., but also check out Razer onza Xbox 360., they got little more sensitive buttons and 2 extra buttons.,

primeabgb.com - 2,150 for Razer (i guess it's with Free shipping)

*www.primeabgb.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=3411&category_id=275&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=9999

Last edited:

Mr. Officer

Rookie
^^ebay is tried and tested just ensure you buy with 1 yr manufacturer warranty as there are many with 3 month express warranty at same price :wink:

Top Bottom