"Gamepad & Headphone"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quad Core

Broken In
hi!! i planning 2 buy a Gpad n Hphone specially 4 Gaming!!

4 a Price of 1000. Guide me to choose the best 1!!:cool:

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
The xbox 360 and logitech rumblepad are the best ones but above 1k. If you are looking for less price then look for zebronic gamepad for rs.400 with great vfm.
For headphones consider creative ep 630. Priced at rs.800.

Ph4x0r

Steady
For gaming, you can take Logitech Premium Stereo refresh from lynx india for Rs630 and Zebronics gamepad for rs.400 ..

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i suggest u rethink ur budget for the controller. most games nowadays dont support the old controllers. i forgot the software name of the xbox 360, but most games support the xbox 360 controller only such as bioshock etc. and this gamepad works well with the other pc games as well this shud be ur only choice in gamepad.wired costs around 1.5k though. trust me bought a wired conrtoller from logitech, still regretting it . half of the games i cant play due to requirement of a xbox 360 controller.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Same price 1.6k.:)

Hi guys,
X-BOX 360 CONTROLLER works for PC too....?HOW?
The Xbox 360 controller for Windows has a driver CD bundled with it for it's support on PC.Install it & connect the controller.

Else if you have a normal 360 wired controller then all you need to do is download the driver from MS's official website for the controller.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The wired one.I prefer the wired as the wireless needs an additional wireless receiver, which means more dough to be spent.Not to mention battery changing hassles & increase in weight.;)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The controller's build quality looks rock solid.I have never used an Xbox/Xbox 360 controller before so the mapping seems a bit weird.The D-Pad being shifted besides the right analog stick & the left analog stick in place of D-pad is something new for me.I have always been used to the PS2 controller style.With that said, I just had a brief session with it on DMC 4, PURE & Mercenaries 2.Controls were mapped perfectly & I didn't need to configure a single thing.:)

The buttons are very responsive.The action buttons are very rugged & look like they can very hard taps as well.The left trigger & right trigger too are very pressure sensitive.Vibration is moderate & not too much.I still need to get used to it & as I keep trying more game the feel would get much better I guess.The only downside that I see at this point is that it's WHITE.So it won't take a lot of time to bring it's shiny tone down.:(

Overall a worth buy product.I got the controller from some shop in Lamington road.

KANAK_X

Broken In
Same price 1.6k.:)

The Xbox 360 controller for Windows has a driver CD bundled with it for it's support on PC.Install it & connect the controller.

Else if you have a normal 360 wired controller then all you need to do is download the driver from MS's official website for the controller.

thanx a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom