Gamepad buying GUIDE

vg356

Right off the assembly line
Couple of new gamepads by the german company Speedlink :

1) Speedlink Xeox Pro ( Wired and wireless )
2) Speedlink Strike NX ( Wired and wireless )

Available on flipkart

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
that xeox pro and nx are looking good, im still skeptical about their build quality as they are new..
But you can never go wrong with 360 controller, Logitech F510 is okay choice provided you get it under Rs 1600

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Actually, Im not sure if it has triggers.. On the picture, they look like buttons but the description says

This gamepad features a floating D-pad on the left and 4 multi-purpose action buttons on the right. The 2 analog thumb sticks give you a wide range of controlling options. The gamepad features triggers and buttons on the shoulder for seasoned gamers.

So yes, go ahead, it seems like a good buy on paper..

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The description of that particular gamepad says it has analog triggers, I was wrong...
Still its better to see customer reviews / online reviews before buying.. Im completely out of touch with gamepads nowadays

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
No, the LT and RT look like buttons and not triggers.. avoid at all costs

Okay, now I am confused!! Whats the difference between triggers and buttons?? More over what is analog trigger ?

- - - Updated - - -

u wont get any analog trigger gamepad at that budget. all good ones are push buttons there.

I thought triggers are fancy word for those specific buttons (LT and RT).. :blink:

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Okay, now I am confused!! Whats the difference between triggers and buttons?? More over what is analog trigger ?

- - - Updated - - -

I thought triggers are fancy word for those specific buttons (LT and RT).. :blink:

Lol
Have you seen any gun's trigger?
Thats the reason they are called triggers
And triggers give you a range of input like from 0-100
while buttons are digital input which either 0 or 100

Got it?

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Yes, Triggers are mostly used in racing games, like in a real car, you have an accelerator pedal and a brake pedal that is "analog", you can adjust how much you want.. the triggers are meant to do just that, in racing games..

Top Bottom