Gamepad Buying Advice

.jRay.

Youngling
Gamepad Buying Advice (Urgent!)

Hi,
i have a lenovo z580 running windows 8, i wanna buy a decent gamepad, my budget is around 1200.

i read some of the threads and peole recommend the xbox controller which costs 1.6k on fk.whats the difference between xbox and ps3 controller besides the layout?

Ps: i am gonna order it from fk most probably. If there are other sites where i can get them for lower price please mention.

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I think the Xbox 360 controller is lot better overall to use and natively has wider support of games.

For the PS3 controller, AFAIK one has to use 3rd party drivers too.

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
ok, so xbox it is, im thinking of buying this:

Thrustmaster GPX Gamepad - Thrustmaster: Flipkart.com

how is it?

KyleSforza

Banned
Original Microsoft Xbox 360 controller is the best, just plug and play any game! unless you wish to configure a 3rd party controller :p and FK is expensive, check local stores. I think wireless one costs 3.2k on FK, I got mine for 2.7k from local store.

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
Original Microsoft Xbox 360 controller is the best, just plug and play any game! unless you wish to configure a 3rd party controller :p and FK is expensive, check local stores. I think wireless one costs 3.2k on FK, I got mine for 2.7k from local store.

Well, isnt the thrustmaster gpx xbox certified? So doesnt it work just like the xbox 360 orignal one?

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
Get the XBox Controller, it's compatible for all games, you get spare parts moer easily.

Thanks Bro! But I already bought the thrustmaster gpx.. its pretty good, i like it. Check out the review in the reviews section..

Top Bottom