gamepad 2 analog sticks force feedbck

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
i have a gamepad with 2 analog sticks, 12 buttons, force feedback with usb cable. i just couldn't get used to it since i have always used a keyboard. i'll sell it for Rs 200 + delivery charges (courier). i reside in delhi. anyone interested PM me. btw, i've got the gamepad, the original box in mint condition, driver cds. the gamepad is about 6 months old but has been hardly used

..:: Free Radical ::..

The Transcendental
Dear xbonez.
can you post a pic of the gamepad.
USB gamepads with all the above (dual analog, 12 buttons) are available in the market, the chinese cheapos starting with Rs. 250, differences being in build quality, tactile feel etc.
Please provide some more info as the name of the manufacturer, driver (most usb gampads work out of the box with winxp's PnP) so that I know if it is is worth my Rs. 200 .

OP
xbonez

xbonez

NP : Crysis
the gamepad works fine on xp as plug and play but to enjoy the force feedback the drivers have to be installed. the drivers are bundled along with the gamepad in a cd as well as a floppy the brand is TwinShock marketed by Cyber Multimedia (India) Limited. the features of the gamepad in detail are:
--> dual motor vibration feedback
--> 8 way D pad
--> 2 analog sticks
--> compatible with DirectX
--> digital mode : 2 axes, 10 buttons
--> analog mode: 4 axes, 12 buttons, POV (point of view)
-->turbo/clear/slow function

package includes twin shock gamepad, driver cd and floppy, manual.

will post photos as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom