Game Screenshot Taker -- Software Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Hi Gamerz,

I was confused whether to post in Software Troubleshooting or Gamerz section and last I choosed Gamerz Section.Here my problem goes...

As you all know that I am starting to play Counter Strike Condition Zero..I wanna have screenshots during my game of the screen..

I need a software that can take screenshot of the screen whenever I press the key but doesn't affect the game (slow down)..i wanna save in .jpg format or any other rather than .bmp format....I NEED FREEWARE...I donot want anthing for video or anything just screenshot would be enough...

Thanks in Advance..:)

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Use XFire. Or better still, try gamecam! Gamecam can even record video and sound(sound requires some fee I reckon!). Here's the link for gamecam: *www.planetgamecam.com/

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Yeah use FRAPS. The free version can save files only in the BMP format. The size of these BMP images will be large (each one around 2 MB). So use the Shell Extension software to convert these images to JPG. With SE, you can right click on an image and instantly save it in a format of your choice.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Fraps. Fraps. Fraps. If you decide to use the free version, you can use Irfanview's Batch Converter to save them to a compressed format. Otherwise you can select the file-format in the app itself. ;)

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
I Use Xfire to take screenshots(Usually for taking online gaming screens).However Sometimes I use Snagit (For SinglePlayer Screenshots ; offline purpose) which is nice software.Whats more Snagit and XFire allows video recording too.

arijit_2404

still find time for games
Use XFire to take shots. All taken shots are saved within installed folder.

Install IrfanView & convert those PNGs to JPEGs.

This is what I do! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom