I recently formatted my laptop and then i installed all the drivers provided by my manufacturer(sony vaio -from their site) and also installed the latest nvidia graphics driver. But my game quality is very poor. The game performance is good and lag is minimal but the image quality is very poor. It feels like i can see the pixels in the game and face of character is unrecognizable. Same is the problem with 1080p animations. What are my options??

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
change graphics details to medium, see if the issue is resolved.

BTW post your :
1. laptop make & model
2. which games are you trying to play
3. are you playing on Battery or on AC ?

gameranand

Living to Play
I recently formatted my laptop and then i installed all the drivers provided by my manufacturer(sony vaio -from their site) and also installed the latest nvidia graphics driver. But my game quality is very poor. The game performance is good and lag is minimal but the image quality is very poor. It feels like i can see the pixels in the game and face of character is unrecognizable. Same is the problem with 1080p animations. What are my options??

Always provide complete details about your problem. :|

OP
A

amrutansu garanaik

Broken In
Computer specification:

Sony vaio VPCEH28FN
windows 7 ultimate 64-bit
4GB ddr3 RAM
intel core i5-2430M 2.4GHz
Nvidia Geforce 410M graphics(512 MB)
GeForce 331.65 Driver

I have tried playing fifa12 and fifa 14, tomb raider,virtual tennis.
For animation, I recently downloaded and installed a screen saver from Nvidia website and when picture moves, I can see distorted vertical lines moving at the edges of building and trees etc.

I have tried playing both on AC and on Battery but AC performance was better.

Top Bottom