game problem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
My bro just got a "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Melee" PC game. After installation, when we are trying to run the game, its showing - WRONG DISC INSERTED even though we are inserting the right disc. wats the problem??????????? :? :? :? :? :?

Its a 2 cd game. we have tried running it by inserting first disc 1 & then disc 2. but still, its showing WRONG DISC INSERTED

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
maharajadhiraj said:
My bro just got a "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Melee" PC game. After installation, when we are trying to run the game, its showing - WRONG DISC INSERTED even though we are inserting the right disc. wats the problem??????????? :? :? :? :? :?

Its a 2 cd game. we have tried running it by inserting first disc 1 & then disc 2. but still, its showing WRONG DISC INSERTED

Is it a original cd or pirated?

mav3r1ck

Broken In
maharajadhiraj said:

i am sure it's a pirated one. <Snipped>

cha.

OP
maharajadhiraj

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
Its an original game man!!!!

hey mods its an original game, ok. trust me. it cost me 299 bucks.

I got it from Music World in Forum with my bro this morning at 11:30.

Should I give you more proof that its real???????????? :x :x :x :x

OP
maharajadhiraj

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
If I had got a pirated game, I would've asked the person himself to set it right. But since this is an original one, I asked you all.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
@MysitcHalo, mav3r1k: Read the forum rules - you are not suppoed to offer any help with pirated games. Next time I see you guys breaking forum rules you'll get yourselves free warning tags.

@maharajadhiraj: I think you've supplied enough verification for your copy. I would say take it back to the place you got it from and tell them it doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom