Game Package Tariff Announced by BSNL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
well.. for gaming you don't need much bandwidth, even on 128 kbps you can play online games fairly but all we need is that it shld have a good ping.. something arnd 50 ms is acceptable. ...
And its possible only if gameserver is within BSNL network or is at properly connected server.

windrider

Broken In
A year back, when Ragnarok (yuck!) was the big thing, people had massive latency because our dear BSNL was routing packets all over India just to get to that particular server.

So if you're expecting to get anything done with BSNL, think again.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Well.. I am still waiting..
Bhai.. kuch toh aaye !!

More.. I am waiting for Airtel to be available in my Area then I will take Airtel connection too .. will then keep bsnl as backup.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Ricky said:
Well.. I am still waiting..
Bhai.. kuch toh aaye !!

More.. I am waiting for Airtel to be available in my Area then I will take Airtel connection too .. will then keep bsnl as backup.

hmm.. 2 Broadband connection for Personal use.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wow... :-o :-o :-o

Ricky said:
well.. for gaming you don't need much bandwidth, even on 128 kbps you can play online games fairly but all we need is that it shld have a good ping.. something arnd 50 ms is acceptable. ...
And its possible only if gameserver is within BSNL network or is at properly connected server.

Hmmmm...I dnt think u can play games with users all across the globe with less bandwidth...like what if u want to have a NFS- most wanted or Carbon race against some user sitting in US...
and anyways we leechers are just waiting for the official launch...we will subscribe to the service and then dwnload stuffs or our choice at 512Kbps..
who has time to play games anyways...

crazy_sumi

Broken In
I must say that BSNL rolls out quite some weird plans for its services.
When you surf the internet you get 266 kbps, and while gaming you get 512kbps..... thats just plain ridiculous and idiotic!!

tinku dhar

In the zone
crazy_sumi said:
I must say that BSNL rolls out quite some weird plans for its services.
When you surf the internet you get 266 kbps, and while gaming you get 512kbps..... thats just plain ridiculous and idiotic!!

yaaaaaaaaaaa/.....,

i agree with u mayn :)

BSNL r really tryin FOOL pplz because of there idioticness

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I play BF2 on mu ul900+ connection and get an average ping of 500-600 on a good time.350 is the best i have got.also played at 890:D.
BSNL RULZ(fulz)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
ON-LINE GAMING on BSNL Dataone connection

Click to register free for 15 days trial offer

these are the games list for Rs.100 plan.
& games list for Rs.200.

Last edited:

tinku dhar

In the zone
s18000rpm said:
ON-LINE GAMING on BSNL Dataone connection

Click to register free for 15 days trial offer

these are the games list for Rs.100 plan.
& games list for Rs.200.

well .. ,

:( will we be able to play in PS2 ?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
This is bull sh1t, Rs 100 PM games are horrible , the gamis like dinnerdash etc are free on yahoo to play .

The only games that user will ever want to pay for are these
*bsnl.indiagames.com/premium/main/titlesList.jsp?Category=Multiplayer

but 4 of 5 are stratagy so those who dont like stratagy games this is all crap , the 5th one is Racing but no shooter ,Wth!!. Indiagames = bullcrap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom