Not open for further replies.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Finally after a long wait Dataone's Game Package Tariff have been announced

Source : *bsnl.co.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=337

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
What took them so long? :p

Hmm, 100 a month? And what's the difference between the premium and standard, bah. Funny thing I dont feel a need to explore this service :p

mihirvashist

Journeyman
if gaming is what this is all abt then there are better servers available(both paid and free)...goto:- www.igg.com ..it has a free MMORPG named myth war..its completely free...check out and tell whether it is better than ragnarok(if you don't know abt ragnarok.then u r not a true gamer..beside even am not but still kabhi kabhi chalta hai) and yes zapak.com(new) is also there

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
????. If u activate gaming package u will get double speed. If u using 256 kbps than u will get 512 kbps.

outlaw

De@d
but then cant we use 512 kbps for downloading other stuff ???

i mean how will they limit it to gaming ?????

how are they gonna restrict it strictly for gaming ????

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
I m not sure but I think that on activating that package we would be able to surf only particular sites(gaming ones) and not others. Not sure though..

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
thecyclone2k said:
Because they too don't know what they're doing! Wonder who does setup these technologies here!
haha . u r totally right dude , even they don't know what the hell they are upto most of the times.

busyanuj

In the zone
Chirag said:
^^
I m not sure but I think that on activating that package we would be able to surf only particular sites(gaming ones) and not others. Not sure though..

i seriously doubt it. if folks at BSNL were that wise, things would've been a lot better and a lot different long time back.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Ya seems like that for Rs. 1000 can get 512 kbsp unltd.
c) Data Download for Gaming purpose: -The usage charges for downloading data for gaming purpose will not be charged and will not be counted as volume charged in the Broadband bills of the subcribers.

Also..
Its not available yet ie atleast not in my CP ie. broadband portal. Will be available from 1 Dec 2006 I think.
d) Change of Plan :- The subscriber may opt for change in the package which will be effective from the first of next month.

Ofcourse they have 15 days trial period ie. no more doubts or stuff.. evaulate, check it .. and they will start billing only after 15 days of trial.
Free trial period :-

Free trial of 15 days will be offered to subscribers with clear stipulation that subscribers will be billed after 15 days assuming that thhe subscirber is willing to continue with the service. Otherwise, the subscriber should de-register after 15 days.

Btw, anyone here who is using Games on Demand in Airtel broadband ? May be he can give any clue on the service and its feature.

BTW, I don't think that they can restrict usage of net only to particular site, though technically its possible ie. full 512 kbps for gaming site and normal 256 kbps for your internet speed ie. when opening opening normal sites.. works at 256kbps but when opening gaming site then 512 kbps.
So, I don think they will do that .. or will they !

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Ricky said:
Ya seems like that for Rs. 1000 can get 512 kbsp unltd.

Also..
Its not available yet ie atleast not in my CP ie. broadband portal. Will be available from 1 Dec 2006 I think.

Ofcourse they have 15 days trial period ie. no more doubts or stuff.. evaulate, check it .. and they will start billing only after 15 days of trial.

Btw, anyone here who is using Games on Demand in Airtel broadband ? May be he can give any clue on the service and its feature.

BTW, I don't think that they can restrict usage of net only to particular site, though technically its possible ie. full 512 kbps for gaming site and normal 256 kbps for your internet speed ie. when opening opening normal sites.. works at 256kbps but when opening gaming site then 512 kbps.
So, I don think they will do that .. or will they !

That's what their site says...512Kbps for gaming only...No use signing for this offer. All games offered are old... I would do well playing new games alone.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@BusyAnuj

Check this out... the techinque what MNTL (chota bhai of BSNL :mrgreen:) usage with Gaming... Chirag is some what right on the concept...

*mumbai.mtnl.net.in/triband/games/games.html

there are 2 plan... its looks to me u gonna have 2 user name.. now with the Bridge Mode u will only be able to play (access) the sites of Gaming (included in MTNL directory) while with Open Internet Access Mode surfing and gaming both will be possible..

btw any one using the MTNL plans with gaming... or is it still yet to launch ??

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
soura>
If they are goign to do stuff similar to MTNL then its almost of no use.. and can create lots of confusion too.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Ricky said:
soura>
If they are goign to do stuff similar to MTNL then its almost of no use.. and can create lots of confusion too.

well i am not in MTNL... therefore unware of any hassel of its technology.. reported what i learnt from frnds over in Mumbai..

so please explain why it wont be no use and what type of Confusion u r reffering at ??

rajat22

In the zone
NEVER EVER TRUST BSNL. WHICH EVER PACKAGE IT IS.

I got a bang of 58,000/- as a consolidated bill as their faithfull computer did not generate the monthly bill in time and slept for 20 small months.
AND IN 20 MONTHS 2 MONTHS DATA USAGE WAS....NIL!!!!

Repeated requests failed to generate the bill.

Still want to keep trust in BSNL???

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I mean.. if they offer higher bandwidth in game mode but then internet will not be there..

On the other hand, in internet mode you can play games and intrnet too but I think then they wont' offer higher bandwidth so .. of no use..
Moreover.. in internet mode you will be charged as per your internet plan charges.. so again of no use even if they offer higher bandwidth to surf net.

tinku dhar

In the zone
seems like it will really hit our INDIAN market but will we playstation and XBOX user be able to play instead of PC online gamin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will 512kbps be enough for gamin online lolz i don't think sooooooo lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom