Game MODS

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Lets discuss some Game MODs & also Game Modding.

There are some cool Mods for all GTA Series of games. Here's some MODs for which are easy to install:
GTA San Andreas

1. Map (Island) Mod:::
=>"Welcome To Akina", Japan Map MOD .:: like 2f2f
its a small island near "Santa Maria Beach" in Los Santos, its got more than 15 HairPin turns.
*img152.imageshack.us/img152/756/gallery78qn5.th.jpg a delight for the Drifters :D.

*img242.imageshack.us/img242/5112/gallery82fz9.th.jpg I DRIFT in my Dodge Challenger R/T :D its really FUN.

=>Theres also a "ALCATRAZ ISLAND" map mod. (where the film "The Rock" was shooted)

Installation-
Just Put the provided two files in "Data" folder. thats it. the Island is installed.

2. Car Mods::
I've installed lots of cars, after driving the Cheverolet Camaro SS in Most Wanted, i just fell for these Muscle cars too.
i've Installed a Camaro SS, Dodge Challenger R/T, BMW 7 series car, BMW M3 GTR (yes the Most Wanted one),........
*img174.imageshack.us/img174/1836/gallery84ty0.th.jpg
Dodge Challenger R/T
*img174.imageshack.us/img174/2944/gallery79rd5.th.jpg
BMW 760i

Installation
Its a bit tricky, You've to do some NotePad editing & replacing TWO TEXTURE files in "gta3.img" file- the heart of GTA game.
But some car mods have a script in them, so using "GTA SA Mod Installer (SAMI)" the process is automated. :)

TOOLS Required
IMG-Tool , GTA SA Mod Installer (SAMI)

For the Game MODs go here-> BEST one=>GTA-Filefront , GTA-WorldMods, THE GTA PLACE

Installing Custom Vinyls
=> Download MW TEX.
=>Open MWTex & right click inside it, & select "load". ->now select the "Vinyls.bin" file of the particular car.
example=>in Most Wanted Game Directory, goto "CARS->BMWM3GTRE46->VINYLS.bin".
=> now select the required Vinyls, you want to replace it with.

Example=> if you want to put this vinyl- "B&B Tuning M3", it comes with two files ==> "BMWM3GTRE46_UNIQUE01.dds" & "BMWM3GTRE46_UNIQUE01_MA" (MA=MASK).
Now in MWTex, after selecting VINYLS.BIN form BMWM3GRE46 folder, search for these two files & then Replace it with the new ones.

*img241.imageshack.us/img241/2337/bmwm3gtrlemanvih3.th.jpg
Thats all. Your Vinyl is Installed. :)

Dont forget to take a BACKUP of the FILES before modding:)

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Welcome To Akina mod

for Initial-D fans 8)

*gta.gamigo.de/downloads/download/86.jpg

Initial-D Toyota AE86 for gta-sa

[^direct download link]

other car mods (sorted by brand name) - go here

*gta.gamigo.de/gfx/normal/header_main.jpg

[^click the pic]

rajasekharan

Youngling
sorry for this , but did not want to make a new thread for this question "where can i find test drive unlimited MODS??????"

please help....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom