GAM1NG PC @70k

Status
Not open for further replies.

rchi84

In the zone
Speakers are a pain yaar. You can't turn up the volume enough to enjoy games and movies, without parents/siblings/neighbours/tenants below complaining. That's why i switched to headsets :(

and congrats on a fantastic config :)

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Well the speakers are just so for those rare- "come watch this video with me" or when I have hearing fatigue from phones.

I am buying 3 audio gear:
Speakers for PC
Headphones circum aural for PC/games/whatnot
IEMs for my phone

So budget is a big prob, as all that has to be in a month or two. More is the confusion.

IEMs are definitely gonna be the best I can get.
Speakers: I am in two minds about going for a good 5k 2.1 setup or just basic ones at 2k
Circumaural: Get the SS siberia or something from Sennheiser HD, although I am close to getting a nice pair of sennheiser cans.

rchi84

In the zone
Try getting the Razer Carcharias (Best 2.1 out there) for Gaming, or the Roccat Kave (True 5.1), if it's available.

D

Deleted member 118788

Speakers Go For Swan M10 @ 5.5K
Headphone Razer Carcharias @ 3.7K Or Audio Technica AD-700 @ 7K

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
I have no idea where to find them in Bangalore?

I have a thread running for computer speakers, kindly suggest some here [click here]

And another thread I just created here for headphones here [Click here]

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
All the products suggested to you above , you will definitely find in SP Road . And Golchha should have em all . Unfortunately you say you cant travel that far, but im sure you'll find it if you make one trip to SP road .

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
I will surely cross SP road as I have some work in Majestic so I think I will be able to make a stop there and find them. Will they have brands such as Swan, Edifier? (Sorry for asking so much, typing with panicky hands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom