galaxy y duos good value for money??

abhishek00990

Broken In
Hello everybody. Mind made up for a galaxy y duos( not the pro). My question: does it live up to the bucks spent on it? Or is there something else in a similar price bracket that needs a look??:-? A little help here guys!:-D

far

Keep Going!
Hello everybody. Mind made up for a galaxy y duos( not the pro). My question: does it live up to the bucks spent on it? Or is there something else in a similar price bracket that needs a look??:-? A little help here guys!:-D

Dual Sim ..go for Samsung ..its the best... also to top it of they come with android these days... I'm sure its worth it.. if these are the two main things for you...

If Dual Sim is what you are concerned about then u can go for Star Duos or something like that ... But for now... its good get dual + android which Samsung only offers...

Check out the Ace model which comes with Dual Sim as well

amjath

Human Spambot
Here's a review for the phone

Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 review : Double smart - GSMArena.com

Everyone concern about the battery life, gsmarena tested it and says it is impressive

Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 battery test finishes, results come out impressive - GSMArena Blog

Raccoon

Journeyman
Dual Sim ..go for Samsung ..its the best... also to top it of they come with android these days... I'm sure its worth it.. if these are the two main things for you...

If Dual Sim is what you are concerned about then u can go for Star Duos or something like that ... But for now... its good get dual + android which Samsung only offers...

Check out the Ace model which comes with Dual Sim as well

Nopes, even LG has a dual SIM Android which is almost the same as the Optimus Net. And its a pretty good option at that price.

Last edited:

far

Keep Going!
Nopes, even LG has a dual SIM Android which is almost the same as the Optimus Net. And its a pretty good option at that price.

Does LG offer Dual Active or Standby?..Samsung offer Dual Active.. Both SIMs will be active at the same time.. if you are on call in one SIM you hear call waiting for the caller not 'not reachable' like most of others Dual SIMs do...

Raccoon

Journeyman
^^^Sorry mate, dunno that. I think it might be dual standby... but not sure. Will have to check that out.

Top Bottom