Galaxy sl + 8Gb mem (class 6) = arnd 23k or Galaxy S (16 Gb) @ 25 K or Galaxy S2

Ashgun

Dil Td diya :( ):
Hi I went to a shop to get Galaxy SL but it was not there , the guy showed me a Galaxy S ( 16 Gb ) @ 25 K , and then when I was calculating the total for Galaxy SL it came to arnd 8 Gb it almost comparable to Galaxy S

But then I thought abt Galaxy S 2 ,

Confused which one to buy

Will the price of Galaxy S or galaxy SL go down further ..

Pleaase comment guys .

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
Re: Galaxy sl + 8Gb mem (class 6) = arnd 23k or Galaxy S (16 Gb) @ 25 K or Galaxy

galaxy s2 will be priced around 30-32k

either get that of get galaxy sl and upgrade to galaxy s2

if you can't upgrade nor can afford 30, go for galaxy s at 24.5

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Re: Galaxy sl + 8Gb mem (class 6) = arnd 23k or Galaxy S (16 Gb) @ 25 K or Galaxy

Instead of spening 23k on SGS:L and a memory card, why note get HTC Desire S?

Sid_hooda

I'm taller than you

Instead of the Galaxy S, you'd probably be better off with the HTC Desire S (23k) + 16GB Class 4 SanDisk card (1.5k) or a 16BG Kingston Class 10 card (2.5k).
[avoid the Class 6 cards, not much faster than the class 4 SanDisk card]

ujjwal321

Journeyman

galaxy S is better specs wise than desire S... screen, memory, battery everything is better in galaxy S.. processor is the same and galaxy S has bettery GPU which will be better for gaming.. IMO you should go with galaxy S.. it might be a year older than than the desire S... but it's still better..

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!

Choose between Desire S and Galaxy S. If I had 25k, I would go with Desire S... its newer Aluminium Unibody design is awesome. Galaxy S is a lot better that Galaxy SL... and in some ways better than Desire S, but it is old and is being replaced by Galaxy S2.

So, either wait for Galaxy S2 mini or go for Desire S...

ithehappy

Human Spambot

Forget the Galaxy S. Still Galaxy SL is a good one. But if you have the budget for GS II then nothing can beat it.

Top Bottom