galaxy note white sluggish

abhijeet2021

Broken In
just brought a galaxy note and when on wifi it prompted me to download a small firmware upgrade for 76 mb. i did that and now i notice its kinda sluggish while navigation. Can someone help me on that. Also guide me to get a great case for it.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
While navigation? Menu navigation?

Try turning off any useless widgets if present. Check the taskmanager for too many apps tuning in back ground

R2K

In the Zone
There was a thread here concerning the slow performance of NOTE.
Also remember to restart your android devices every once in a while to free up memory blocks created by some apps

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
I Had the same prob after the FIRMware "UPDATE"

May be something wrong with that ....

A hard reset solved the case for me ....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
just brought a galaxy note and when on wifi it prompted me to download a small firmware upgrade for 76 mb. i did that and now i notice its kinda sluggish while navigation. Can someone help me on that. Also guide me to get a great case for it.

useless files leftover from previous version can cause sluggishness. it is always recommended to do a hard reset once you update firmware (aka rom in Android terms) :wink:

OP
A

abhijeet2021

Broken In
thanks i would do a hard reset and see. Also can someone suggest some nice case which can protect back and front and also not bulky. I am not a big fan of the flip case that came.

Top Bottom