G900 or N82?

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekyme

Broken In
Hello friends ...

After deciding to purchase N82, I went to the shop to get it.
Somehow, the shopkeeper convinced me that there are better phones in this range.

For instance, he showed me K850i and W960. But I rejected both of them instantaneously.
Next came SE G900. Touchscreen, better music, symbian OS and probably better looks tempted me to buy it.

But, I somehow decided to wait till Monday and think over my decision. Now friends, please advice me which phone I should opt for? G900 or N82?

Thanks in advance !!!

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
^^G900 hav Symbian OS+touch screen with sharp display+gud cam+better music.......then y is dat u saying, take Sony Ericsson if only Touch screen is needed??!!

OP
G

geekyme

Broken In
^^G900 hav Symbian OS+touch screen with sharp display+gud cam+better music.......then y is dat u saying, take Sony Ericsson if only Touch screen is needed??!!
Thats what I want to confirm ???

Besides, It is much slimmer too !

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
first of all N82 symbian is better than G900 if you really don't need touch screen then N82 is the way to go in each and every aspect :d

Scorpion

Journeyman
for 20k rite now N82 is a very good choice. Dont think any more, go for it... but I think there will be a price drop soon, as soon as N79/85 hit our shores this month.

Power UP

In the zone
N82 all the way.
N82 is much faster. It has a Dual CPU 332 mhz ARM 11 with 3D Graphics HW Accelerator compared to G900's 208 mhz ARM 9 processor.
N82(s60v3) has many applications , while G900(uiq) has very less.

Plus you will also get features like EDGE and GPS in N82.

OP
G

geekyme

Broken In
Thanks guys. Somewhere back in my mind, I was hoping that you all suggest me N82.
Touchscreen is not a necessary factor for me.
So, I've decided to get N82 only.

Thanks once again.

Keep rocking ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom