G810 better than N82 in camera ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Well G810I recently got a award from EISA that it is the best photo phone

and even it's camera got optical zoom

i think it will definitely beat N82 in terms of camera ?

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Optical zoom in a phone sucks.optical zoom needs a bigger lens and cramming Optical zoom in a phone detoriates rather than improves the pic quality. That too using a CMOS sensor.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Optical zoom in a phone sucks.optical zoom needs a bigger lens and cramming Optical zoom in a phone detoriates rather than improves the pic quality. That too using a CMOS sensor.
Ha ha ha. You are just saying that because SE hasn't launched a phone yet with Optical Zoom. *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/35.png

And anyways having Optical zoom is any day better than having Digital Zoom. *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/29.png

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Ha ha ha. You are just saying that because SE hasn't launched a phone yet with Optical Zoom. *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/35.png

And anyways having Optical zoom is any day better than having Digital Zoom. *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/29.png

Tuly said like a Nokia fanboy. :D

I saw the G810 review by gsmarena and the optical zoomed pics sucked. Anyways.As for Nokia.They lost in each and every category available.LOL at Nokia.

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/24large.png

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Tuly said like a Nokia fanboy. :D

I saw the G810 review by gsmarena and the optical zoomed pics sucked. Anyways.As for Nokia.They lost in each and every category available.LOL at Nokia.

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/24large.png

haven't you read the first page of the review

it is written the test unit optical zoom was bad but the retail one will have a better one :D

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Anyways.As for Nokia.They lost in each and every category available.LOL at Nokia
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/13large.png

It makes me LOL when people say that Nokia failed. A company, which sells more phones in a day than the words you speak, failed.
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/22large.png

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Yea, it is.optical zoom is obviously better than digital.Digital zoom magnifies the pixel to provide a better image while optical zoom zooms in the lens to provude a discrete view of the object.What I am saying is that its not really required as of now. The G810 did not do quite as well as we can see.It needs a better module to function properly which samsung has denied the G810 and atleast a CCD lens.But i guess, having it is an achievemt in itself, irrespective of the quality. :)

yea,sure Nokia sells more handsets.But remove Nokia from the lower segment of the market and we have a different winner. :D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Wow...finally a competitor 4 N82.....:D

check this out...
*www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=2177&idPhone1=2257

:rolleyes: lets see who wins...how N82 has got high score i don't know....as in above url...

Samsung G810:
features better than N82 are:

1. Optical zoom 3X
2. 2.6" screen
3. 130MB shared memory
4. 3.6Mbps 3G speed
5. S60 3.1 OS
6. Strong Battery
7. Slider fone (Titan Grey)

N82:
features better than G810 are:

1. lighter (114grams)