Futuristic iMac

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourav

In the zone
JGuru said:
Apple has been at the forefront of technological innovations. Microsoft will copy all the Mac O.S features & incorporate it in next
version of Windows , after Vista!!

I think that is "viena"

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
mAV3 said:
MS being a software company is only part of the answer the thing is apple is rigid to say that our OS work on or systems only .... and honestly ppl the only benefit of a mac is that it is good looking other than that there is not much to it ..... as far as working is considered MS is more widespread and almost all softwares are written for MS .... i dont think it is worth paying 35k for a asthetic piece of crap ..... apple is still for upper middle class and higher class ..... it cannot expect to compete with MS that is for evry1 ..... nothing is justified:???:

Immature comment#2. If you don't mind me asking, have you received training from Rameez Raja?

Have you used OS X? Do you know how it works? Do you know which software are/are not available for the platform? Do you know what Exposé and Spotlight are? Have you ever used desktop hot corners? Do you know what multi-tasking is? Do you know what Dashboard is? Have you ever used an OS with inbuilt PDF support? Have you used an OS for which you didn't need to install printer drivers? Have you ever used a secure OS?

I am not rich in any sense of the imagination. I am a smart* middle class guy though. Smart being the keyword.

*People who didn't skip Complan in their childhood

Last edited:
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
yeah i accept i do not what the hell u r talking about but what part of my comment is immature .... apple OS wrks only on apple correct me if i am wrong ..... dont need to install printer drivers i dont hav a printer ..... multi tasking i can do all tasks that i want on my Windows ... photoshop, surfing, soundforge, dreamweaver all this at the same time .... i call this multi tasking .... symantec has said that OS X has no virus .... smart being the keyword i hv always had my backup ready..... not been affected by a major virus attack even if i am my machine will be back up in less than 3hrs (formatting and installing everything) PDF support who cares i hav adobe professional acrobat reader enough support i need can u play Most wanted on mac, can u play Max payne, ur signature grow upto use the mac 1 does not need to grow up what needs to grow is ur pockets today i can use linux on my existing machine that is by far 1 of the biggest reasons why linux is a success if linux said that we can overcome all windows' flaws but u need to buy another machine for it .... i doubt it would hv achieved what it has ..... if that were to be the case only a few ppl like u would hav been supporting linux ...... why the hell did apple start offering windows on its machines ..... jobs realized that it made market sense to sell its machines that did not only work OS X but also the most widely accepted and adopted OS - windows ....

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
mAV3 said:
yeah i accept i do not what the hell u r talking about but what part of my comment is immature .... apple OS wrks only on apple correct me if i am wrong ..... dont need to install printer drivers i dont hav a printer ..... multi tasking i can do all tasks that i want on my Windows ... photoshop, surfing, soundforge, dreamweaver all this at the same time .... i call this multi tasking .... symantec has said that OS X has no virus .... smart being the keyword i hv always had my backup ready..... not been affected by a major virus attack even if i am my machine will be back up in less than 3hrs (formatting and installing everything) PDF support who cares i hav adobe professional acrobat reader enough support i need can u play Most wanted on mac, can u play Max payne, ur signature grow upto use the mac 1 does not need to grow up what needs to grow is ur pockets today i can use linux on my existing machine that is by far 1 of the biggest reasons why linux is a success if linux said that we can overcome all windows' flaws but u need to buy another machine for it .... i doubt it would hv achieved what it has ..... if that were to be the case only a few ppl like u would hav been supporting linux ...... why the hell did apple start offering windows on its machines ..... jobs realized that it made market sense to sell its machines that did not only work OS X but also the most widely accepted and adopted OS - windows ....

You're really consistent with your replies, aren't you?

I'll advice you to try it out first and then speak. Half knowledge is dangerous and no knowledge is fatal.

I suspect you belong to the second category when it comes to Apple. Do you know the similarities between Linux and OS X? Did you know I can run all linux apps on OS X?

As regards games, well I didn't play a game since I got my first computer. So, in that regard, I don't miss a thing. I can't play 'Max Payne' or any other random game kids play.. but I can make a movie with iMovie. ;)

There is a nice club started by one of the members of this forum. It is called 'Get-a-life' club. I believe you are perfectly eligible to get a premium membership to it.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
look man i have nothing against apple ...... my dream machine is an apple also the acer ferrari notebook ....... but for me the only reason why i am pessimistic about apple OS is that there is nothing much out there ..... no matter how good apple is accept the fact that it is no where as compared to windows and linux .... after vista linux is gonna hav hard times and OS X also will certainly feel the heat

Georgy_Can

Broken In
Hey guys,

The guys who used it know what it is???
Its aweaome and if someone thinks that Mac pc's are crap then u don't know what u r talking about.I never bought a Mac computer but My school has many Mac pc's in the library and they are used only for Video-Editing.And they don't hang Crash like windows.Apple deos not install its Operating system on crap Hardware.There PC's can Handle all those glossy effects.They have a standard and Quality...

Not like Windows...People are installing Windows Vista on a 486.

sourav said:
I think that is "viena"

Its Vista...
I even used the Beta 2 version of the windows Vista..

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Georgy_Can said:
.Apple deos not install its Operating system on crap Hardware.There PC's can Handle all those glossy effects.They have a standard and Quality...

Not like Windows...People are installing Windows Vista on a 486.

ROFLMAO ... haha .. does this make apple better .

omg this thread is funny .

goobimama

 Macboy
Mac PC's? This is a first! I mean, yes, technically a Mac may be a "Personal Computer" but this is the first time it has gotten the title of PC...

Georgy_Can

Broken In
tarey_g said:
ROFLMAO ... haha .. does this make apple better .

omg this thread is funny .

Wobat....

goobimama said:
Mac PC's? This is a first! I mean, yes, technically a Mac may be a "Personal Computer" but this is the first time it has gotten the title of PC...

Nice Point...

So If i buy a Mac PC no a mac machine what will call it??Not MY Mac Pc but My mac System rite!!!

Dude...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom