Funny Moments in Games - Post Yours

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Ok this is from cricket 2002. The highest test score at that time was 375 by Brian Lara. 1 of my players crossed 500 and while my next player was around 350, the commentator said , he is close to highest test score of 375. Fish

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
In NFS MW, any of you guys Encountered the Cop Copter in Road Blocks :D.

one day i was playing Most Wanted for 5 hours straight (when i had 768MB RAM), i guess the game got screwed up due to such long play :D & instead of Cop Cars (Rhinos/Corvettes) in Road Blocks & Spike Strips, , they had Cop Copter, Traffic Cars (pizza car, taxi) (along with cop cars) :D:D:D.

this was like 8-9 months ago, it was even discussed in nfsunlimited forums, as some guys there also experienced this:D

EA's Trademark- its not a EA product, untill it has Bugs/Glitches in it :D, that too in BIG number :D

nix

in that cricket funny pictures...shown from above with the wicketkeeper. only 2 wickets' shadow's are shown. wonder what happened to the third one.
BLC 99 was also had lotsa bugs...the fielder used to throw the ball in the opposite direction in which he faced...i wish i had the game to show you the screens...

shashank4u

Youngling
actually not funny ..but amazing..
have u ever reached " heat level 9 in nfs most wanted.." i did..
howsthat and its true..

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
about the Cop Copter & road block stuff - i will term it as Funny, coz the Games gets screwed after long play.:D

Heat lvl 9 is reached by using a Trainer. well thats not amazing, as we use a Trainer to do that.:wink:

shashank4u

Youngling
well .. i bet many dont know abt this..
and yes the game get screwed if u play for long time..
trainer name = poizn..abt funny and amazing it depends..
from person to person..

quan chi

mortal kombat
nice thread.in james bond007 nightfire. during a mission where you have to escape from the enemy hotel or building through the spiral staircase some enemies standing below the staircase starts shooting at you.once i shot them with a rocket launcher and after the explosion both fell on the floor

then for fun i again shot a missile at them.after the second explosion mysteriously one of the enemy's body started floating in air and with time it rose higher and higher in air until it dissappeared through the roof :D .

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
today i was just messing around in GTA SA, & went into the San Fierro Police Station Car Park & look what i found
*img187.imageshack.us/img187/9154/impoundyt5.th.jpg *img301.imageshack.us/img301/6042/impound1fg8.th.jpg

A Andromeda :shock: Impounded. :D

how the hell did they put this giant Plane in their Car Park :D :confused:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
WTF is that?I can't believe the police smuggled a whole plane.Did you use any cheat or something?
BTW..Have you gone to the restroom of police department?You will find a nice "toy" there:D:D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Nope no cheats.:D

its a Glitch. you'll sometimes even find a Hydra there.:shock:

yeah, That toy becomes useful as gift for a GF:D.

When next time you visit Michelle's Garrage, take a look at the first table.:D

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
s18000rpm said:
today i was just messing around in GTA SA, & went into the San Fierro Police Station Car Park & look what i found
*img187.imageshack.us/img187/9154/impoundyt5.th.jpg *img301.imageshack.us/img301/6042/impound1fg8.th.jpg

A Andromeda :shock: Impounded. :D

how the hell did they put this giant Plane in their Car Park :D :confused:
You always get interesting things to show.:D

thats a common graphics programming glitch.........these look like amazing to u but if u study about directx programming and all......they will seem normal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom