Funny Moments in Games - Post Yours

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Mine=> today in GTA San Andreas

today i was just playing SA, dating Katie Zhan, after taking her for Dinner (near her house), i as usual was going to take her back to her house, but on the way, (i.e., just as i exited the parking lot), I found Denise Robinson.

i got a message, You've been Spotted by another Girlfriend. Quick shake her off your Tail. :D

i took a "U" turn & drove a little bit, then again i took a U & went back to see what the heck goes on if i go.

Denise stopped her car in front of CJ's & said you Two Timing... (rest i couldnt hear, lot of traffic :D)

*img402.imageshack.us/img402/2898/screenshot8120071422003qd4.th.jpg *img375.imageshack.us/img375/8079/screenshot8120071422147vd7.th.jpg *img92.imageshack.us/img92/7896/screenshot8120071423221tz9.th.jpg

& at last i got another message-> You've been discovered Two Timing. Your date is Over :D

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I was playing Prey yesterday which is based on the Doom3 engine , at one stage all the lights went off and the player says "Oh its too dark here, i am Doomed" refering to how dark was doom3. Pretty funny.

Third Eye

gooby pls
While playing brain lara cricket 2005 a fielder chasing for the ball starts running around the ball in a circular manner and the game stucks..

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
@s1800rpm.This happens in gta?I have finished the game and it has never happened in gta.This is the most lifelike game you will ever found (bar sims).BTW.I have enabled subtitles so i dont miss brilliant gta dialogs.
In Doom 3 you find a horribly Stinking packet of food in a vault.You throw it at
a monster and guess what, it dies instantly.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
yup, it happens, but rarely i guess.

here's a guy in GTA Forums supporting my experience.
No, he is not making it up. It has happened to me when my progress with Katie exceeds that with Denise. Similarly Millie caught me dating Denise in Ten Green Bottles Bar.

There are a lot more secrets embedded in each GTA game. Even after playing them for countless hours you can't claim to know all of them

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
In the Prey epilouge in the end, the guy on the radio who is always talking about alien invasion throught the game, is talking about a breaking news abt snakes on a plane which refers to the newly released hollywood flick 'Snakes on a plane' .

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
@tech_mastermind: dun bother abt ea cricket 2005....its made for errors...heres mine exp...i play it a lot thought at times makes me laugh my heart out....i chose easy mode....didnt knew i cud hit six every ball in dat....so being india i scored 273 of 10 over match against austrailia....1st crap....now aussies were bowled out for 12....at d end d commentators said-
"so india have finally won a hard fought contest"...

Enjoy~!

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^^:D:D,
btw a reply in gta forums-> might be helpful. (but my game is not modded tat way, it just happened :D)
If u guys use hot coffee mod it becomes a frequent occurence! BTW, the hot coffee mod I'm talking about is the one where u dont have the command line interface and where you need to start a new game and all the girl friends and areas are open from the start !

If any of u just want to exp it, try starting a new game with hot coffee mod(only the one described above) installed, go and try dating barbara and it'll happen( I've tried it only wiht her !) . For me it happened all the 5 times, each time a different gf caught me

that mod can be found here @ the gta place. name of mod->SANGA + Hot Coffee Mod

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
its easy u know :D
just gotta get to know how it(controls) works.*smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/anonymous.gif

hit the required key when CJ is out.(i.e., about to go in/make love)[ all this during the mini game]
do this @ required intervals & your TASK is DONE & someone is Happy*smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/anonymous.gif. (not us :D)

Last edited:

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Well my incident in GTA SA was not exactly funny....but still its almost impossible to achieve...maybe at that time my luck was running good!

First See this:
*img112.imageshack.us/img112/9030/jawdrop1ba4.th.jpg

Now in this mission one has to ride on bike and shoot persons on top of train and since they are very powerful...normally the bike has to be driven for long and mostly mission gets completed after crossing the city...but here I don't know why...train stopped and then it became too easy...I stopped my bike and started shooting the persons myself...so now we had 2 persons completing the mission comfortably...you can see the subtitle...mission ended well in limits of city...since train stopped moving!

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@navjotjsingh you're indeed lucky dude. :)

for me it took so many attempts to complete that mission. :x:D

i experimented by speeding to a higher place & blasting those four Vagos guys with Bazooka, but failed.

finally, i understood, if you drive on out-side of the other Track, that Fatso Big Smoke's bullet hit the Vagos. all we have to do is, cruise on & let the FatGuy finish the job before second tunnel.

Top Bottom