Funny Moments in Games - Post Yours

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
today, i went with a V8 car to take "Michelle Cannes" for a Date.

know what happened, she wanted to Drive the car :D, & she Drove CJ around

& this way the not only the Date finished without any problems, but % (completion) doubled with each date. (e.g if, the default is 5% for each date, so here for each date i got 10% & unlocked the "Race Driver Suit" so soon.

*img46.imageshack.us/img46/8284/michelledrivingwx1.th.jpg *img222.imageshack.us/img222/19/michelledriving1kz5.th.jpg *img228.imageshack.us/img228/8863/michellepd2.th.jpg

if you guys recall, while taking her on date, she says, "Give me a American V8 Any day", i was jus wondering about that, & the took the Sabre to her & suddenly she wants to drive it .:D

btw she is not a good Driver :D

V8 Cars i tested.
->Sabre
->Buccaneer
->Hermes
if you wanna know which is V8, just break the Bonnet of the Car :D, & you'll know by seeing the Engine. :wink:

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
its just happening.

since i've played this game more than 5 times, i'm just exploring the game & driving the slowest cars :D, just for fun. & thrashing other AI cars onto Cop cars, then watching their Chase. its really funny.:D

off topic
are you on bsnl ul900 plan

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
the 15 day FREE trial game package has come again, i've just applied for it & got to restart the PC & have see how good it is. :D

link-> *bsnl.indiagames.com/ & *dataone.in/

read the subtitles :D

found this one @ www.grandtheftauto.filefront.com

water level increased using this mod ->Water Level Customizer

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
Here are two funny pictures from Hitman 2 Silent Assassin

*img100.imageshack.us/img100/5793/omgoa7.th.jpg

*img221.imageshack.us/img221/9812/lolpn3.th.jpg

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
1.hmm.. :D it is from the controversial mission from hitman.Look at agent 47(or 46 or whatever)he is looking cool;-).
2.why the baldy is wearing a tin-shed:D

Third Eye

gooby pls
Controversy

The game caused controversy on its release due to a level featuring the killing of Sikhs within a depiction of their most holy site, the Harimandir Sahib. Eidos claimed that the "Sikhs" in the game weren't Sikh at all but simply guards, and the "temple" was a hospital. The game itself contradicts this however, when it refers to the site as a "Gurdwara" (Sikh temple). An altered version of Hitman 2 was eventually released on the GameCube and Windows platforms with the offending material removed from the game.
From wikipedia

yep..tarey is right..even there are posters of shivji in that level.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
just look at this PES6 clip.(i am still laughing)It is a football game but still M rated clip made out of it.
*youtube.com/watch?v=injYv3knYfA

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
those guy made this as "M" rated :D as you said.

but still FUNNY 14seconds.:D:D:D

that guy has some voice talent @ the end of clip :D

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*img236.imageshack.us/img236/7801/screenshot2110200621210xd3.th.jpg

CJ & his pal roaming on a Invisible Car :D

its a replay bug, actually that guy is CJ's bro. "Sweet".

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*img59.imageshack.us/img59/374/screenshot1582006210806wp4.th.jpg
one more xxxx on road scene :D, from the Last Mission (End Of Line).

cops to engaged in same action :D

Top Bottom