Funniest incidents that you had during online gaming

varunb

Working in an IT company
I am taking the privilege of starting this thread so that we all share the most funniest, weirdest moments encountered while playing online.

Just yesterday, I was playing a game of left 4 dead 2 versus. My team won & just before the credits, I wrote in global chat: "Jeet gaye". The admin of that server couldn't digest his defeat & got so pissed off :lol: that he started abusing me. I PMmed him on steam & gave him a piece of my mind too. He said that why did I say "Jeet gaye" when almost everyone was saying "GG"...:duh:

Few minutes later, I was in another versus match on that same server when he bans me & I get the ban reason on my screen "Abusive".....:C_lol2:

I & my friend burst out laughing :high5: for such an immature behavior. Later when I told others, they couldn't digest more. :rofl:

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
For me, it's always when we play Borderlands and Vamsi is riding shotgun in our vehicle. There is a glitch in General Knoxx's DLC, wherein sometimes (not often), when a player has to take position in the rocket launcher/gunner seat in any vehicle and instead of sitting in there, he just stands on top of it. It's extremely hilarious and we say that he's cruising "Rajinikanth" style. :grin:

Then there was also a time when 2 of our vehicles collided, while backing up in the wrong direction, both of them got stuck & formed a triangular shape. I think Vamsi might have a screen-shot of it. We got out of our vehicles and started posing in front of them. :lol:

OP
V

varunb

Working in an IT company
Ok here's another incident that happened when i was playing left 4 dead 1. I was playing with 2 guys, one admin & his friend :bandanafighter: :sniper:. A 4th guy joins & when he spoke on the mic, he had a very squeaky voice & sounded like a 10-11 year old kid. So this little kid starts telling us what we should & shouldn't do:

Squeaky kid: Ok follow me...i will save u all.
Rest of us: :duh:

Squeaky kid: Hey hey dont go there...here hide in this closet..dont worry...
Rest of us: :muttering: :crazy::duh2:

This goes on for another 5 minutes when the admin of that server couldn't endure that kid any more & initiated a kick vote against that kid. We all voted with him.

Kid (reading the kickvote): "Kick vote player....." (realizes the kick vote, shocked :flu-surprised1:) "WTf guys...no no no....."

Message appears "Player .... has left the game".
We all burst out laughing so hard:rofl:

Few seconds later, another guy takes up his slot & turns out it was that same kid with squeaky voice. The kid starts begging "Pls guys dont kick me" & we all burst out laughing again but we didn't kick him this time.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
We were playing Borderlands this afternoon, and as I am a BSNL 3G customer, I have lot of latency issues. Funny things happen, when there is a LAG.

Players are.. myself, Ethan_Hunt, Tarey_g, Sameer.pur

[youtube]oKINeqvGryo[/youtube]

Last edited:

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
LOL! that was some video... ;)
although vamsi, it seems like you are having much more LAG than me.. :p
i only get it occasionally..

OP
V

varunb

Working in an IT company
Vamsi,Ethan_Hunt, Tarey_g, Sammer.pur.

Guys can u pls add my network Think_Digit_Buds on hamachi and tell me whats games u guys play and what I can offer are these. Password 12345

NFSMW.....NFSUG2.....CS1.6.....AOE2 Conquerors....UT2004.

Peace~~~!

Goten pls PM the guys for such messages. You know you are spamming the thread with irrelevant posts. If you've got something funny to share, then say something.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Shut up punk! I was getting attacked BADLY. :(

And i was getting LAGged badly :D

LOL. Gaurav at the end... "Aaya mai aaya" :p

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Vamsi,Ethan_Hunt, Tarey_g, Sammer.pur.

Guys can u pls add my network Think_Digit_Buds on hamachi and tell me whats games u guys play and what I can offer are these. Password 12345

NFSMW.....NFSUG2.....CS1.6.....AOE2 Conquerors....UT2004.

Peace~~~!

I don't play online games that often. Borderlands was exception. But, Will sure buzz you when I/We are searching for players. And we were using Gameranger. We had connectivity issues with Hamachi.

Neuron

Electronic.
This happened today.I was play CS online on some server.At a point me and 2 of my squad mates were getting flanked by the enemy.So I called for help using the"Taking fire,need assistance" radio message.Before the message was complete somebody threw a flashbang which automatically generates the "Fire in the hole" message.As you all know a newly generated sound message overrides the previous one.So the incidents happened in a timely manner such that the actual message turned out to be "Taking fire in the hole".

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
The weird animations of CoD4 tickles me like crazy and you all know how funny the weird animations of CoD4 are, right?

saddy

Broken In
We were playing Borderlands this afternoon, and as I am a BSNL 3G customer, I have lot of latency issues. Funny things happen, when there is a LAG.

Players are.. myself, Ethan_Hunt, Tarey_g, Sameer.pur

dude u better see how bad company 2 plays on photon plus as i m have here since i cant get any other ISP connection at my place. Both 3G and photon plus r v bad for online gaming...i only able to play at night times between 12 and 2 pm and only on indian servers..there ping is somewat stable
and one of most funniest incidents happened on BC2 when i putter a C4 behind a camping snipers:sniper: a$$ and he flew about 10 feet above the ground .:lol::rofl:
damm forget to make a video of it..

Top Bottom