=== Full GPRS on Reliance Smart AND Aircel:===

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylecraze

Broken In
Hello,

I have Reliance Smart connection and able to get internet on my laptop using GPRS. Speed is quit good, satisfied.
But the problem is I am not able access any email client, chat client like AOL, Yahoo etc. Also I can not connect my office network using VPN client.

Earlier I was having Airtel GPRS and they had all facilities.

I believe there must be some ports blocked on their network.

Does anyone have answer to solve the issue? I think customer care reps. have lack of knowledge about port settings.

Thanks and regards,

Md Ibnul Asique

Hooghly/W.B.

Which apn u r using to connect on computer, use smartnet as apn on computer and smartwap as apn on mobile....

mdasique

Right off the assembly line
Which apn u r using to connect on computer, use smartnet as apn on computer and smartwap as apn on mobile....
Hi,
I am using the default settings which was sent by customer care. From Yesterday I can use email clients on my laptop or phone both. Also able to use chat client like AOL and Yahoo messenger, but still the problem is in VPN client and Microsoft Terminal Server Client.
How do I input the APN on laptop pls let me know the steps and also how do I change APN on mobile phone(Nokia 5300 Express Music)?

Thanks/Ibnul

stylecraze

Broken In
Hi,
I am using the default settings which was sent by customer care. From Yesterday I can use email clients on my laptop or phone both. Also able to use chat client like AOL and Yahoo messenger, but still the problem is in VPN client and Microsoft Terminal Server Client.
How do I input the APN on laptop pls let me know the steps and also how do I change APN on mobile phone(Nokia 5300 Express Music)?

Thanks/Ibnul
Go to control panel - phone & modem option- select ur podem - properties- advanced- paste -"AT+CGDCONT=1,"ip","smartnet",,0,0" without quotes, u r done. Now try and reply

mdasique

Right off the assembly line
Go to control panel - phone & modem option- select ur podem - properties- advanced- paste -"AT+CGDCONT=1,"ip","smartnet",,0,0" without quotes, u r done. Now try and reply

Thanks for replying, but it is working without any settings, I think the Reliance guys continuously imporving their Network and Services.

Thanks/Ibnul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom