FS: XFX Geforce 7300GT 256 MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanu

Technomancer
Hi friends ! i want to sell my XFX Geforce 7300GT PCi Express X16 card ! i enquired about the new card and its about 4750/- tax paid.. i dont know of other cities though.. but its this much in Delhi !

The card is almost unused with 2 years and 5 months warranty left. (valid all over india by RASHI)

you can quote your prices.. !

will ship anywhere in INDIA .. !

Thanks

shantanu

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Re: FS: XFX Geforece 7300GT 256 MB

Called up rashi in mumbai

even 512mb is 4150 with taxes....

So how is 256MB more costlier?? :confused:

Last edited:
OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer

Read the title man.. its says, Nvidia Geforece 7300GT 256 MB and PCI express.. its from XFX, and this brand is way better than anyother ! you guys quote your prices.. ! as i said above..

praka123

left this forum longback

^i had the same thing with dual dvi o/p bought for 3950/- from rashi 4 months back!

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer

2200/- no way, I can get more if i sell it locally, well i got a customer here, lets see what comes up. :)

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'

shantanu said:
Read the title man.. its says, Nvidia Geforece 7300GT 256 MB and PCI express.. its from XFX, and this brand is way better than anyother ! you guys quote your prices.. ! as i said above..

Dude. XFX - 256 MB GEFORCE FX 7300GT PCI E CARD is available for 3.5k in Bangalore.

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer

man , u r talking in a way that i should give the card for free ? :mad: , did i ask you what it costs ? did i ? or did i quote a price by myself.. you dont wanna buy, its ok.. just dont show the smartness..

and DUDE there is no FX 7300 GT from XFX or anyother company.. ! just make your perceptions clear :p

Last edited:

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'

shantanu said:
man , u r talking in a way that i should give the card for free ? :mad: , did i ask you what it costs ? did i ? or did i quote a price by myself.. you dont wanna buy, its ok.. just dont show the smartness..

2.5k is my price. You are the one who is trying to show smartness by trying to quote a price lot higher than the industry standard price.

When you ask something in a similar manner "*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68848", why can't I?

OP
shantanu

shantanu

Technomancer

oooo.. as you could clearly see that i didnt quote a price did i ? see my first to last post.. so you cant say that i am posting wrong prices.. the prices i said were the date this thread was posted and i can show you Rashi BILL/Receipt for the card and the date i enquired the prices..

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
offtopic:
Arre why are you guys fighting we all know the prices of computer hardware fall with time.Its 3.5k today it will be 2.5k 6 months down the lane.

Just PM him your prices and he will get back to you with his answer.And you can't force him to sell it.can you?

Now let the bargain begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom