FS: WD Scorpio 320GB SATA hard drive for Laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopz

In the zone
FS: WD Scorpio 320GB SATA hard drive for Laptops + Transcend casing + Creative EP630

I have this hard drive for sale, as far as I know, it is not available in India (please correct me if I am wrong). Got this from the US about 2 months ago.Its a 2.5", 3 Gb/s, 8MB cache model running at 5400RPM.

*www.wdc.com/en/products/Products.asp?DriveID=377

It is as fast as a 200GB, 7200RPM drive due to the data density:

*www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/mobi...o-320gb-5400rpm-vs-hitachi-200gb-7200rpm.html

It was used to backup some data, but now I dont require it anymore. I will throw in a Transcend USB casing for free.

*www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/tr/transcend-storejet-2-5-hi-speed-usb2-0-hdd-case-silver.jpg

Price dropped to 5.5k + Creative EP630 free (Brand New unopened)

Last edited:
OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone

I had paid around 11k incl the casing. Expected price is 9k.

This is not a distress sale, so price is firm. Genuine buyers please PM me for a quick deal.

Price dropped to 7.5k

05-06-2008:

Last edited:

cambridgesound

Right off the assembly line
*www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136197

is this the same one u r having? gud reviews:razz:.......... but price!!!!!!!:confused:

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
Yeah its the same thing, you can buy it from there if you are in the US, it looks like the price has dropped. But its not available here in India, and I had paid around $275 incl shipping + taxes.

Please show me a source in India where the price has dropped (if at all the product is available in India) then I will surely rethink on the selling price. Thanks!

cambridgesound

*www.pcworld.in/review/article.jsp?artId=3833885&secId=291

in the site, the mrp in january 2008 is written as 10500 inr. now its 5months n the actual price shud b much lesser than that. i was actually thinkin of gettin ur drive as external. to check user reveiews i checked newegg. now i am thinkin of gettin one frm my frnd who's in US n wil b comin this month. hmmm for arnd 140$, its a gud deal.

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
Ok..thats a nice find (review) but where is it available for sale in India at a lower price?

cambridgesound

*www.techshout.com/hardware/2007/19/wd-scorpio-320gb-25-sata-drives-now-in-india/

just go thro that post.. its written wher these drives r available at 10500inr mrp in India. posted on December 19th 2007.

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
Alright..then you can try and purchase one from the distributor directly for $140, if its available with them.

As far as I know, it is not available at any retailers or computer dealers in India.

But...in case it is available on SP road in Bangalore or similar places in Delhi or Mumbai etc...then I will correct my expected price based on that.

cambridgesound

its available with them. i jst got reply frm one of them. for arnd 8k inr with warranty. wat abt ur hdd's warranty? available in india?

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
its available with them. i jst got reply frm one of them. for arnd 8k inr with warranty. wat abt ur hdd's warranty? available in india?

Can you post the dealers name and phone number? Which city? I will surely rethink the price if I can confirm this directly with them.

My hard drive is covered under warranty only in US/Canada/Europe until 2011. I dont think it is valid in India, though.

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
Price dropped to 7.5k

05-06-2008:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom