FS: WD Scorpio 320GB SATA hard drive for Laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@gopz ....

WD 640 GB is available for 4200 in NP.....delhi....
not the Laptop..ordinary drive...

so u might wanna step down a notch....

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^...dont bother about the products

The pupose is similar for storage..yeas form factor is different....
and the price is also note worthy....

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
^^...dont bother about the products

The pupose is similar for storage..yeas form factor is different....
and the price is also note worthy....

I understand that the purpose is the same...but you are talking about a heavy 3.5" drive which comes with an external adapter versus a 2.5" pocket drive without any external power supply requirements.

Think about laptop users who would want to carry data wherever they go, they will not have access to power outlets everywhere.

The applications for the products are different and the ones who realise the value of the item will purchase it for a reasonable price, not offer ridiculously low prices just to increase their post counts (and I dont even want to waste my time on them :) )

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^ dont wanna crap ur sale....

otherwise would have given the perfect answer....

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
Price dropped to 5.5k + Creative EP630 free (Brand New unopened)

This is an extremely reasonable price for a 320GB laptop SATA hdd + Transcend USB casing + Creative EP630 (original unopened), I dont think I will go below this price, even if the item doesnt sell.

genxguy

Broken In
Interested. Please let me know if I can claim warranty in India, as you bought it from the US. Do you have bill?

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
Interested. Please let me know if I can claim warranty in India, as you bought it from the US. Do you have bill?

As mentioned in post#12, the warranty is valid only in US/europe. No bill available but you can check the warranty details by entering the serial number in WD website. If you are still interested, please PM me your mobile numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom