FS : Sony Cybershot DSCH2 Digital Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProDemon

Broken In
gmanog said:
fakes are always fakes. Have you tried using your stick to the full capacity? if you cross half the capacity, files will get corrupted.
Fakes are useless for using with camera's, what happens if your files are corrupted?? (all your valuable pictures are lost). I think, pictures taken are more valuable than the price you pay for the original trusted one.

I have 3 1 gb memory sticks

and 2, 2gb sticks

i use them all to play games on my PSP, they get formatted regularly, always out of free space, and PSP is the best gadget to put any stick on test.

So in simple words, I have no problem with sony fakes, Actually I LOVE THEM

One more thing, All my 1 GB sticks are more then 2 years old and working without any problem.
and recently i purchased my latest 2GB stick for 850/- using from last one month in my p990i, taking snaps regularly, using it as USB drive, and still no problem.

AND If anyone is worried about worst cases that can happen, I suggest " TAKE REGULAR BACK UPS " 160 GB HDD is available for 2800/-

Last edited:

gmanog

Journeyman
^^ fakes may be good for psps and mobiles, not for camera. Pictures taken are more important than those extra bucks you spend. How will you take backup in the middle of your travel??

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Hey guys. Sorry I was out of town. Its still available people. Let me know who needs it. :D

htnakirs

Journeyman
How far away from Dehradun is Raipur?
How many pics have you shot on it yet?
Can I take a few pics on it and then decide (depends on distance between deh and raipur)?

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
htnakirs said:
How far away from Dehradun is Raipur?
How many pics have you shot on it yet?
Can I take a few pics on it and then decide (depends on distance between deh and raipur)?

Dehradun is really far off from Raipur. So no chance of me giving a trial. Anyways ill post some pics which I took with the camera soon. And you can see the results and decide.

htnakirs

Journeyman
mohit said:
Dehradun is really far off from Raipur. So no chance of me giving a trial. Anyways ill post some pics which I took with the camera soon. And you can see the results and decide.

I'll drive down to Raipur, if you can give directions.
I was referring to the number of pics you have taken with the cam. Similar to knowing the no. of KMs a second hand vehicle has been driven. But, the pics of and with the cam are welcome.

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
htnakirs said:
I'll drive down to Raipur, if you can give directions.
I was referring to the number of pics you have taken with the cam. Similar to knowing the no. of KMs a second hand vehicle has been driven. But, the pics of and with the cam are welcome.

Raipur is in Chhattisgarh dude. You want to drive down here ? Are you out of your mind ?

And I have clicked about 150 pics or so with the cam.

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Ok here are some pics I took with the camera,

*img524.imageshack.us/img524/8121/bandhavgarh092qm5.th.jpg*img524.imageshack.us/img524/8024/bandhavgarh094la9.th.jpg*img149.imageshack.us/img149/1532/bandhavgarh034fq7.th.jpg

PS : These are re-sized images as the original sizes were too large and would take me ages to upload. So the quality is much better in the original sized images. And also I am a very noobish photographer.

htnakirs

Journeyman
mohit said:
PS : These are re-sized images as the original sizes were too large and would take me ages to upload. So the quality is much better in the original sized images. And also I am a very noobish photographer.

Quite good pics for a self proclaimed noob. The picture of the flower will get you in some photography mags. Did you try sending?

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
htnakirs said:
Quite good pics for a self proclaimed noob. The picture of the flower will get you in some photography mags. Did you try sending?

Nopes. I had to struggle hard to take these pics though. Keeping my hands steady in a place where I could barely stand still was a problem :p , but the final result came out nice.

htnakirs

Journeyman
mohit said:
Nopes. I had to struggle hard to take these pics though. Keeping my hands steady in a place where I could barely stand still was a problem :p , but the final result came out nice.

Did you forget to enable the Image Stabilisation?

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
htnakirs said:
Did you forget to enable the Image Stabilisation?

It was enabled I think. Still you need steady hands pal. IS works only till a limit.

htnakirs

Journeyman
mohit said:
Bummmmmmmmmmmmp

@htnakirs
Do you need it pal ?

I am in the market for a superzoom, so your cam is in my radar. Hunting around still.
Any reduction in the expected price?

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
htnakirs said:
I am in the market for a superzoom, so your cam is in my radar. Hunting around still.
Any reduction in the expected price?

I can reduce the price a little bit. PM me when you are confirmed and Ill give you a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom