FS : Sony Cybershot DSCH2 Digital Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
For Sale : Sony Cybershot DSCH2 Camera + 1GB Memory Stick + Caselogic case

I am selling a Sony Cybershot DSC H2 camera which is hardly 20 days old and with 1 year warranty (Dealer warranty). Details are as follows :

Specifications :
6 Megapixels, 12x optical zoom, Image stabilization. A good review of the camera can be seen here,

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H2 Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review

Condition : As good as new. Scratchless. With box and all mentioned accessories. Mint condition. Selling it as I am not using it only. Its been lying around and I have hardly clicked like 100 pictures with it.

Warranty/Bill :
This comes with a bill and 1 year warranty from the dealer who sold it to me in Mumbai. Don't worry about the warranty as the dealer is personally known.

Price :
16,500/- shipped + Free 1GB Sony Memory stick + Free Caselogic camera case

*img183.imageshack.us/img183/4484/h23qvc5.th.jpg*img297.imageshack.us/img297/1379/5707611ar1.th.jpg

Last edited:
OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Selling coz I am not finding any use of it and I already have a N73 with a 3.2 megapixel cam.

Market price is approx 17k only for the camera. If you buy the case and the memory stick, it will cost approx 19k.

skaarj

Broken In
dude! your comparing the crappy N73 to a Sony Cybershot 6 MP camera?? youe woozy man!!..and what u mean u have no use for the camera? go for a holiday and click the pics...other than that..is there a fault in the cam??

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
skaarj said:
dude! your comparing the crappy N73 to a Sony Cybershot 6 MP camera?? youe woozy man!!..and what u mean u have no use for the camera? go for a holiday and click the pics...other than that..is there a fault in the cam??

No fault in the cam of any sort. And as i said it has 1 year warranty. And I really am finding no use of this camera people. Somebody buy it :D

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
demoninside said:
I am Interested, But Rates are bit Higher,
From My Chain I m getting this in less then wht u r asking.
Okay PM me your final price at which you are interested in buying the camera. Ill consider it and if I find your offer decent, ill give it to you at that price. Just don't low ball please. Thanks.

Price drop to 16,500/- shipped with the 1GB Memory stick + Caselogic case.

Last edited:
OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
BUMMMMMMMMP .....Last and final price drop ...16k shipped for the entire bundle.

ProDemon

Broken In
Sorry to interrupt but 2GB duo is available @ 950/- in gaffar market delhi.

I am using the same fakes of sony memsticks from last 4 years without any problem.

Whats the connection of this post with this topic?
Bring down the price, and also tell us the price without memstick.

gmanog

Journeyman
ProDemon said:

I am using the same fakes of sony memsticks from last 4 years without any problem.

fakes are always fakes. Have you tried using your stick to the full capacity? if you cross half the capacity, files will get corrupted.
Fakes are useless for using with camera's, what happens if your files are corrupted?? (all your valuable pictures are lost). I think, pictures taken are more valuable than the price you pay for the original trusted one.

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
ProDemon said:

As others already said, Fakes will always be fakes.

Mine is an Original Sony 1GB Memory stick.

Anyways price of the camera alone will be 15k shipped then. This will be without the Memory stick and the caselogic bag.

Let me know if you are interested. The camera is still just lying around and even its LCD is being protected with a 200 bucks wala scratch guard. So its really in mint condition :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom