FS : SAMSUNG I550W 3.2MP Cam Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Broken In
Hi,
I want to sell my Samsung i550 mobile with wifi. It was bought from abroad and i think it has gulf warranty only. By the way, the cell is in a really good condition. No scratches in the body.
It has a 2.6 inch screen, 3.2mp cam with autofocus and led flash (takes pics better than the nokia n73 cam), gps and the audio quality is awesome. When i connected it to my car stereo system using 3.5mm jack, the sound quality was great and can be compared to the apple ipod which i was using till then.

Also included are the box, charger, data cable, normal headset and 1gb microsd card.
You can check the detailed specs at
*www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i550-2115.php
You can also read the reviews at
*www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i550-review-237.php
and
*www.mobile-review.com/review/samsung-i550-en.shtml

New one costs 19000-20000 Rs (check univercell.in or india-cellular.com).
As it is a used cell, i plan to sell it for just Rs.8000. Will be uploading the pics as well. Interested people can contact me. Questions are welcome.

OP
A

Alex

Broken In
i will put the pics soon. i had put pics. but still pending approval. dont know y. anyways i will upload in some image hosting site n giv the links by this evening. ok.

OP
A

Alex

Broken In
*i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/anufer/99Photo063.jpg

*i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/anufer/99Photo067.jpg

*i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/anufer/99Photo068.jpg

*i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/anufer/99Photo069.jpg

these r the pics of the fone. will send the pics of box n accessories if needed. i am from cochin, kerala.

the accessories include 1gb microsd card, data cable, home charger, car charger, software dvd, gps dvd and standard headset.

OP
A

Alex

Broken In
it was used by my cousin abroad.. i dont know how long he used it.. shud be arnd 1 year old.. even if its under warranty, it shud b gulf warranty.. anyways its in really gud condition.. everything is working fine.. the processor is better than the nokia fones like n73 and hence no lags at all..

OP
A

Alex

Broken In
price dropped to 7.5k.. looking for an immediate sale as i have to get a lcd tv this week..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom