FS: PALIT HD4850 1 month Indian Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

trs2099

Broken In
for 7k if shipping included
could you send me picture of bill and card to tanmayshimpi@gmail.com
i m intrested as for 7900/- i m getting in my city but only due to non availablity,i have to wait for atleast 7 days which i don't want to wait

OP
E

ekampreet

Broken In
for 7k if shipping included
could you send me picture of bill and card to tanmayshimpi@gmail.com
i m intrested as for 7900/- i m getting in my city but only due to non availablity,i have to wait for atleast 7 days which i don't want to wait
will send you pic of card and box tday evening and card pics tmrw , as need to open my machine for that.
my card price will remain 7k , bt if u need card next day , will arrange it through TNT Courier.

OP
E

ekampreet

Broken In
hi friends

here are the images, of CARD BILL , BOX, and accessories .

*img268.imageshack.us/img268/4933/accesoriebill2.th.jpg
*img200.imageshack.us/img200/1313/accesoriesbill.th.jpg
*img196.imageshack.us/img196/3641/bille.th.jpg
*img188.imageshack.us/img188/962/indianpurchase.th.jpg

hope will help you now ;)

Ekam

mib2_007

Broken In
dude.. let me clear the air and tell you that mine had indian warranty from Tirupati.

@Rakesh... you are getting bad reputation from members by crapping the threads by posting unrealistic prices.

I just got a deal by chance.. anything about 6.5-7K will be real good for this card....

OP
E

ekampreet

Broken In
dude.. let me clear the air and tell you that mine had indian warranty from Tirupati.

@Rakesh... you are getting bad reputation from members by crapping the threads by posting unrealistic prices.

I just got a deal by chance.. anything about 6.5-7K will be real good for this card....

thanks man for your quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom