Not open for further replies.

ashray99923

Broken In
INTEL P4 PROCESSOR 1.5 GHZ -- Rs.500
AGP GeForce MX 4000 128MB DDR -- Rs.500
PSU INTEX 300W -- Rs.300
RAM SD 128 MB -- Rs.150
RAM SD 512 MB (hynix) -- Rs. 350

shipping will cost extra charge......or self collect from my home...
preferably mumbai buyers....

Here are my few old stuffs for sale.....

INTEL P4 PROCESSOR 1.5 GHZ
*i44.tinypic.com/2aki8pg.jpg

AGP GeForce MX 4000 128MB DDR
*i41.tinypic.com/opy4is.jpg

*i41.tinypic.com/15mjtd0.jpg

PSU INTEX 300W
*i39.tinypic.com/b891k3.jpg

*i39.tinypic.com/a1jzte.jpg

RAM SD 128 MB
*i43.tinypic.com/rkyidx.jpg

RAM SD 512 MB (hynix)
*i40.tinypic.com/2ugykaa.jpg

Last edited:

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
I am not asking you for your email address now. I PMed you and gave you my email address, asking you to discuss shipping, payment method, etc by email because I don't want my PM box filling up quickly. Just now you have further cluttered my inbox with two messages, but still have not sent me an email or given any useful info.

Answering your question in my PM, No, I am not from Mumbai. That's why I wanted to discuss shipping. If you want to sell something, you should pay more attention to what potential buyers ask you. You have not replied to malhotraraul or Mutant either. Please do not send me any more PMs.

malhotraraul

Broken In
this guy posted the same thread on TECHENCLAVE.COM

Products with following Prices

* INTEL P4 PROCESSOR 1.5 GHZ -- Rs.400
* AGP GeForce MX 4000 128MB DDR -- Rs.300
* PSU INTEX 300W -- Rs.300
* RAM SD 128 MB -- Rs.150
* RAM SD 512 MB (hynix) -- Rs. 350
* shipping will cost extra charge......or self collect from my home...

as u can see the rate difference here, then closes the thread without any specific reason, usually its closed coz the products gets sold out.

saw him on THINKDIGIT here, also asked him to close the thread here coz i came to conclusion coz he must have sold everything on TECHENCLAVE then y to continue the thread here.

seeing him that he bumped, hence contacted him to call me back, he responded within few hours with some land line number, he hesitated to give me his cell number but then gave me, when i tried to call back on the cell number, then he don't pickup, then calls back with 3rd number then confirms the deal, then fails to keep up the promise, though he stays just 15 mins away from where i stay.

as u can see the rate difference on TE & TD, i still agreed to deal the AGP GeForce MX 4000 128MB DDR for 450/- instead of 300/- but i don't know the reason as in why he is doing it, BUT SOMETHING IS FISHY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom