FS: Mobo, Processor, RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

yours_majesty

Journeyman
For sale are the following:

Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 2.66GHz 3MB LGA775 (7 months old) processor for Rs.4500/- shipping paid. This is in its original box with Heatsink Fan, bill & warranty. SOLD

Corsair XMS 2x1GB DDR2 PC6400 (800MHz) RAM (7 months old) for Rs.1500/- shipping paid, with bill, in its original packing & a warranty of 10 years. ---SOLD

Intel Original Desktop Motherboard DG33FB for Rs.2700/-. This board is about 10 months old with box, bill & warranty.SOLD

Last edited:

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
the price is too high...for 1.4k u will get a new 2GB XMS2, and for 2.8k u will get a new 2x2GB XMS2.

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
this is the price I got quoted from my dealer...if u want online, try IT Wares. You will get 2x2GB XMS2 kit for 2.9k+shipping

OP
yours_majesty

yours_majesty

Journeyman
I'm from Delhi, will sell finally:
Mobo for Rs.2500/-
Proccy for Rs.4300/-
RAM for Rs.1300/-

If any one interested then call me on (+91)9911429585 (Rajan Verma)

Last edited:
OP
yours_majesty

yours_majesty

Journeyman
Fraud is VIRUS32WIN, he changed my original card with an old one, when I asked for returning the card, he said pay me back then I'll send the card back. Also he listed this card on this forum and TE and other forums without clicking ITEM RECEIVED.
*www.techenclave.com/members-market/xfx-7900gs-480m-256mb-asus-p5ld2vm-139379.html
I think he should be banned for stealing other's goods and selling them without their consent.

RoBoGhOsT

Broken In
yours_majesty, its not possible u can get a 4 month old 7900gs , card stopped manufacture in 2006 , how come did u get card 4 months back .

i trust virus32win , know him since long time and done deals with him , he is good person .

OP
yours_majesty

yours_majesty

Journeyman
If you know any dealer in NP just call him up and ask for 7900GS and you'll get it, brand new, sealed pack. If you dont know then I'll tell you a number of dealers at NP who are selling it with valid warranty of 3 years from Rashi Periperals. This guy seems to have tempered with the card or dont know his intentions if he wants the card and the money back together.

virus32win

Broken In
No problem mate just do one thing if you are honest
post scanned copy of bill showing original purchase of card with SN showing 2.8 years warranty left on 7900GS card.
Also post higher resolution actual image of card you posted on eBay so we can compare bar codes and SN.I know there was already actual image of card in eBay listing just give us higher resolution.
Guys finally eBay caught him for fraudulent activities and kicked out permanently by ban.
*myworld.ebay.in/kcn.1991?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:IN:1181
Thanks to eBay for taking prompt action against fraudulent activities and making eBay safer secure platform of trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom