FS: Koss KSC75 earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
Gforce's Christmas sale (all kinds of stuff, updated daily)

This thread has a lot of stuff FS. Read on...
Rather than wait for what seems like an eternity for a thread to get approved out here, I've decided to continue posting new items in this thread. I'm not trying to bicker with the mods but there's simply too much stuff to dispose off ASAP and since eBay & craigslist are virtually non-existent in India, Digit's the best medium around. Anyhow, I'm in the process of cleaning out my closet and shall post new items out here as soon as I can find something worthwhile to post. :D
With that out of the way, let's get on with the show, shall we?

IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad power adapter (110/220V) - SOLD
I guess all Thinkpads except the latest T400/T500 are compatible with this unit.
*www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/5b6261e0a2.jpg

Sony Ericsson mousepad and lanyard - SOLD
I already had two of these and selling one seems to be the most logical option. :D Get these if you're a die hard SE fan (like me!) :)
*www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/9bdb851697.jpg

GeForce FX 5200: AVAILABLE
I'm not a hard core PC gaming freak as some of you are and always have my laptop around if the need does arise.
*www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/0069f0c682.jpg
*www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/e20b4586f8.jpg
From the manufacturer's web site:

• Chipset: nVIDIA GeForceFX 5200 Code:NV34
  • DDR/TSOP/128
  • Video Output: 1xVGA,TV-OUT,1xDVI-I
  • Support: AGP 4X, AGP 8X
  • 3D API:DirectX 9.0

Koss KSC-75 clip-on earphones w/brand new Koss cushions: SOLD

Post/PM your offers. All items are brand new (or unused) unless noted. No trades, unless you have some high-end cell phone or headphone to offer. I'm in the south Mumbai area, if that matters.

Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
OP
G

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
Ahh, sorry about that.

*i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll164/inzane84/thinkdigit/DSC00027_1.jpg

*i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll164/inzane84/thinkdigit/DSC00025_1.jpg

As seen in the first snap, I'm including a pair of brand new Koss cushions with the set. The cartridges are barely broken in, so SQ is only going to get a lot better over time. If you're in the Mumbai area, I can bring along my used set of KSC75s along with a SE DS980 (widely regarded as the best BT headset) for acoustic reference.

All three sets in the second picture were earmarked for posting out here but I just got a very good offer for the gear4 BT wireless neckband & MSFT chat headset and have decided to sell 'em.

P.S.: Apologies for the poor quality of pics. My phone's cam sucks big time.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
What price are you expecting for them? Keep in mind that they retail for 15$ which is like Rs. 650.

Just a side note, they're not the best sub 100$ headphones, that honour belongs to the Koss PortaPro headphones.

OP
G

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
What price are you expecting for them? Keep in mind that they retail for 15$ which is like Rs. 650.

Just a side note, they're not the best sub 100$ headphones, that honour belongs to the Koss PortaPro headphones.
YGPM mate. :)

Oh, and for the record, I had the PortaPros back in '05. The had good SQ, no doubt about that, but the durability factor was zilch. They were worse than my Sony A35Gs that kept breaking every few months.

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
My friend got me Koss Headphones back from US, they worked pretty good. But I'm not such a fan of clip-ons! But nonetheless, Koss be good.

OP
G

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
Updated the OP with a lotta new stuff.

Cheers.

P.S.: I'd really appreciate it if a mod could edit the title of this thread to "gforce's sale" or something along those lines. :) TIA.

OP
G

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
What material is the Sony Mouse pad made of? Is it heavy material?
Not sure what's your definition of heavy material but it's decently thick and padded. The top has what seems to be a scratch resistant glossy layer, something that's usually absent in mouse pads. I can post close-ups from different angles if you're interested.

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
Not sure what's your definition of heavy material but it's decently thick and padded. The top has what seems to be a scratch resistant glossy layer, something that's usually absent in mouse pads. I can post close-ups from different angles if you're interested.
Yep, sure am. But before I'd like to know what you're expecting for it, so to see if I can spend that much on a mouse pad, don't want to waste either of our time.

OP
G

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
Yep, sure am. But before I'd like to know what you're expecting for it, so to see if I can spend that much on a mouse pad, don't want to waste either of our time.
As I mentioned in the OP, throw out a (sensible) offer. What have you got to lose? :) I'm not stubborn like some of the sellers out here and haven't really got anything specific in mind. I've got a few more coming in next month and thus need to sell these before they start taking up valuable space. :)

P.S.: I'll post the snaps tomorrow, if that's okay with you. I'm in a bit of a spot right now and need to resolve some work related stuff.

OP
G

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
Bumpity bump. Everything's sold except for the graphics card. Need to sell this before New Year's Eve. ALL OFFERS shall be entertained. Come on folks, doesn't anyone need a decent gaming card? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom