Not open for further replies.

manusag

Journeyman
i want 2 sell may 2 gb pen drive...
brand: I BALL
used for: 9 months
[SIZE=-1]price: rs 400[/SIZE]

with bill and warranty

buyers frm mumbai r [SIZE=-1]Preferred, so dat dey can personally collect it ,coz i dnt knw anything abt shipping

[/SIZE]

1. why R U Selling ?
2. How used is it ?
3. Has it been used with Windows Vista ReadyBoost ?
4. What type of data was stored in it ?
5. Whats its model number ?

Just curious to know why you would need to know these 2 things?

^^ yeah man... those do seem like irrational questions....

are you sure you won't ship it?
If it has been used with ReadyBoost, its life will have been significantly reduced due to the frequent read/write cycles. And Some file types have been known to do some *things* to the pendrive. OK, the later may not be as important, but if its been abused with ReadyBoost, I would say that after 9 months, only 10% of its life will be left now.

And regular formatting, creating and deleting then reformatting partitions in the pendrive is another thing to watch out for. This too ruins the pendrive.

Please don't think I ask questions without reason.:)

NagpurDaMunda

In the zone
pls lower ur price by 100 Rs .. make it 300 rs.. i ll collect it

This is what i saw today so i am saying this..

*emallonline.in/productdetail.php?proid=187

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
If it has been used with ReadyBoost, its life will have been significantly reduced due to the frequent read/write cycles. And Some file types have been known to do some *things* to the pendrive. OK, the later may not be as important, but if its been abused with ReadyBoost, I would say that after 9 months, only 10% of its life will be left now.

And regular formatting, creating and deleting then reformatting partitions in the pendrive is another thing to watch out for. This too ruins the pendrive.

Please don't think I ask questions without reason.:)

Thnx for the info Gautham! Will keep that in mind.

OP
M

manusag

Journeyman
@ MetalheadGautham

1. i m selling it coz i want 8 gb PD
2. read the post
3. no,i m a xp user
4. only media files
5. dont knw

@ ring_wraith
yups...no shipping

@NagpurDaMunda
price is not negotiable

more info:
*iball.co.in/inner/show_product_details2.asp?catid=23&pid=92

Last edited:
see these two and say which maybe yours:
*iball.co.in/inner/show_product_details2.asp?catid=23&pid=92
*iball.co.in/inner/show_product_details2.asp?catid=23&pid=139

r2d2

Journeyman
Sorry to say this but Sandisk Cruzer 2GB is available for Rs. 495 (free shipping), see link below

*www.indiaplaza.in/electronics/comp...micro-pendrive-with-transperant-skin-case.htm

OK, your pendrive is worth around Rs. 375-400 in market(brand new).
So you might want to lower the price a bit. It looks quite fine to me if you are not lying.

Sorry to say this but Sandisk Cruzer 2GB is available for Rs. 495 (free shipping), see link below

*www.indiaplaza.in/electronics/comp...micro-pendrive-with-transperant-skin-case.htm
WTF! Free Shipping ?

And yes, @ manusag and r2d2(if you are intrested)
*www.indiaplaza.in/Electronics/comp...lash USB Pen Drive With Lifetime Warranty.htm
:shock:

Transcend JetFlash
2 GB
Life Time Warrenty
Bootable
Rs. 450/-
Free Shipping

Last edited:
^^ok..no probs....its better dat i shld stick 2 it instead of selling...coz ill not reduce the price
then ask mods to lock this thread(to prevent BatistaBomb from replying two years later :lol:)
And goodluck with the new drive. Just ask here to get help buying. Never trust iBall. Transcend, Kingston, Crossair, etc are the only ones worth looking at8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom