Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
FS : Gskill 2x1GB DDR2 800 Mhz desktop memory

Model :
F2-6400PHU2-2GBHZ

Sale Price : Rs.5000 shipped

Link : Newegg.com - G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail

Timings : 4-4-4-12

Voltage :2.0-2.1V

Chips : Guaranteed Micron D9GMH

Date of purchase : August 2007

Condition : As good as new. Overclocked for a while but I have never fed more than 2.1V in them even for a second. I have the original box as well. These do 950 Mhz @ 4-4-4-12 @ 2.1V easily. Never pushed further but I am sure they will do more.

Warranty : It is under warranty and as far as I know Gskill provides global warranty. I will help in claiming the warranty as well if any problem arises. But the buyer will have to bear the necessary charges for the same.

Expected Price : Rs.5,000/- [Shipped]

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
ravi_9793 said:
Price is too high,........

Why is the price too high ? You cannot get these kits in India firstly and even if you do then not at the price I have posted.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
mohit said:
Why is the price too high ? You cannot get these kits in India firstly and even if you do then not at the price I have posted.
People dont think like as U are thinking dear... :)

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
ravi_9793 said:
People dont think like as U are thinking dear... :)

Oh really. What do you mean by that ? Please give some valid proof/evidence for your arguments.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Most of guys in India are not willing to spend so much on a lil higher performance. Normal 800Mhz transcent are available for less than 1k for 1Gb stick nd they can easily do more than 900Mhz. Surelly they have higher latencies, but is enuf for moderate ocing.
I mean no offence but was givin a proof for what ravi said

OP
mohit

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Most of guys in India are not willing to spend so much on a lil higher performance. Normal 800Mhz transcent are available for less than 1k for 1Gb stick nd they can easily do more than 900Mhz. Surelly they have higher latencies, but is enuf for moderate ocing.
I mean no offence but was givin a proof for what ravi said

Oh really ? Welcome to the crapping club.

Here is my defense :p

1. All Transcends cannot do 900+. There was an initial batch that had D9's and those sticks are not available now. I would love to see you prove that "All transcends can easily do 900+"

2. My Gskills are guaranteed D9GMH chips which guarantee a good overclock.

3. Latencies do matter. 4-4-4-12 is any day better than 5-5-5-15.

4. And finally, this ram is a perfomance ram. It comes with heat spreaders as well and can definitely remain cooler than normal Transcends at the same voltages.

I am not asking for a high price and I request people who have no intention to purchase these quality sticks, to stay away from this thread. Please post if you are interested in purchasing. I know what I am selling and a genuine buyer will also know what he is buying. Its not like I am cheating somebody with an obscenely high price or something.

shantanu

Technomancer
arvind leave it !
its sellers wish to sell at what price he wants to and its on buyers that at what price he expects to buy.. if are interested then only comment on the pricing else leave it, and mohit maintain peace, no one is sitting here, to take each others attitude... maintain peace..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom