FS: Gameboy advance SP with 8 bundled games

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankush

Broken In
I live in New Delhi and want to sell my 1 year old gba sp which is in excellent working condition with no defects etc. I haven't decided on a selling price and will post the screenshots tomorrow. I'll put the pic of the bundled games as well.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
tough luck but i dont think anyones gonna buy because why the heck wud someone play with a gameboy its so childish except i used to play with it--- 4 years ago when i was 7

kooabs03

Banned
Not everyone is a millionaire over here. I have seen people buying playstation 1. so don't say that nobody wants a gameboy. if the seller has a collection of games to go with it, it will sell.
Free Bump for the seller...:)

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
wo u guys are actually buying in that case i also wanna sell my gameboy advance(normal) with waterproof case color yellow and 2 games(each cartdrige has 3 good game and hundreds of the crappy ones) im expecting 2k mods dont ban me im a newb
power to teh newb

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i did
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=540733&posted=1#post540733
i just wanna ask u guys if u want its fer 2k i also posted pics

OP
A

ankush

Broken In
Here are the pics (high quality taken from digicam) click on them for a bigger size :)
*img389.imageshack.us/img389/7064/picture024br4.th.jpg

*img523.imageshack.us/img523/4121/picture025pl5.th.jpg

OP
A

ankush

Broken In
except for mortal kombat I dont think they are coz they coz me 500-600 each and I havent decided on any price... maybe someone can quote one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom