FS: Frontech PCI Internal TV Tuner Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek_sharma

Journeyman
For Sale: Frontech Internal TV Tuner Card for Rs.700 + 50 for shipping

Used for about 1.5 year....working in prime condition but I wanted to buy a new Pinnacle PCTV card...

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
abhishek_sharma said:
For Sale: Frontech Internal TV Tuner Card for Rs.700 + 50 for shipping

Used for about 1.5 year....working in prime condition but I wanted to buy a new Pinnacle PCTV card...

hmmmm

Last edited:

thakurlokesh

Broken In
sidewinder said:
Brother..you better keep your old one than to go for pinnacle.
I did the same mistake...I traded off my perfectly working Tech com card for pinnacle one and now i kick my ass daily for that decision...

No one can kick his ass himself.
How do you kick ur ass? How ur legs reaches to ur ass?

goobimama

 Macboy
Enough of ass kicking. Anyway, my question is whether this will work with Media Center on Vista. All I need is the remote to work. I don't need any of it's TV capabilities or whatever.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
is the tv tuner card still for sale? whats the software accompanying? does it have a remote? where r u located?

=CrAzYG33K=

Journeyman
xbonez said:
is the tv tuner card still for sale? whats the software accompanying? does it have a remote? where r u located?

AFAIK Frontech cards come with a licensed copy of Intervideo WinDVR Software (Very good! ;) )
Yes, and they do have a remote!

Karthiks123

Right off the assembly line
I bought a new Fronteach TV Tuner card and its 750Rs only.... Why do ppl want to pay more for a USed old one..... that too the same price.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
I bought a new Fronteach TV Tuner card and its 750Rs only.... Why do ppl want to pay more for a USed old one..... that too the same price.

First knock yourself in the head and tell yourself that you just bumped an year old thread. Now, you have to ask yourself why the price was different 1yr ago!!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom