[FS] EVGA 8800 GT SC -- 5 months old

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Hi Guys,

This is on behalf of a friend of mine.

LOCATION is BANGLORE so blore guys can pick up.

EVGA 8800 GT SC --> it was bought from US and is 5 months old.

Price - 8000 Shipped.(Not Negotiable)(Original Box available)

Details: *www.evga.com/products/pdf/512-P3-N802-AR.pdf

Includes Free game Quake Wars.

If you are interested you know the drill.

I mean PM me...

Last edited:

karthik55859

Broken In
too much for 2nd hand .....add another 2000 for your price ...you will get brand new ATI HD4850......which performs way better than 8800gt....even beating NVIDIA 9800GTX by small margin....[which is still insanely priced at Rs19000/- in india].....[we got to do something for these pricing strategies].....

plz reduce your price....
take an example of me....
i myself sold the 8800GTS 320mb in this bazaar for RS8500/-WITH WARRANRTY+BILL.....WHICH IS ROUGHLY 45 DAYS OLD...BOUGHT AT RS16500/-....I KNOW ITS PAINFULL.....I TOO HAVE EXPERIENCED....

if you gonna offer this at 4500/-i will pickup.....in banglore itself.....

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
lolz.. :D....

i already got a offer for 8k from a blore already..so i think ill keep looking...i am in no hurry at all... this is a EVGA SC edition..some fellows know what it means.. ;)

imgame2

Padawan
lolz.. :D....

i already got a offer for 8k from a blore already..so i think ill keep looking...i am in no hurry at all... this is a EVGA SC edition..some fellows know what it means.. ;)

even if its EVGA SC edition ....its not worth buying when u have an option of 4850 at amazing price of below 10 k ....

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
The price is correct.
His card is only 5 months old.And ATI HD 4850 is available for 11k not below 10k ... (Latest price )

And its a good enough card to attract buyers at that price.

Well, people are right comparing it to HD4850 since its just a triffle costlier but brings with it lots of performance.

BUT, if it bundles Quake Wars with it, then I don't think the price is *that* unjustified. Its quite decent then.

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
The price is correct.
His card is only 5 months old.And ATI HD 4850 is available for 11k not below 10k ... (Latest price )

And its a good enough card to attract buyers at that price.

Well, people are right comparing it to HD4850 since its just a triffle costlier but brings with it lots of performance.

BUT, if it bundles Quake Wars with it, then I don't think the price is *that* unjustified. Its quite decent then.

:)

clown_abhi

Broken In
Hi,

FYI...

*www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList...048+106791921+1067932704&name=GeForce+8800+GT

A new one costs Rs. 6800 bucks if got through a friend.

A new one costs Rs. 8800 if got through dealers who can arrange for RMA from the US.

Can u plz mention what justifies a hefty 9000 price tag for a 5 months old piece.

And as for the price update, a ATI Radeon 4850 costs less than 10,400 currently.

:cool:

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^...

nothing easier...

70,000 rs it takes for a single return ticket to US. so i think my price is ok. i am not forcing u to buy.

Thanks for looking.

and.. :p

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^^..........go.........get a 8800GT from any INDIAN dealer and then post here...........:cool:

Last edited:
OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^...

eh what, OG??? ....

*exiting*

@all..

Please... Only if u intd then post here.there are several things that are cheaper and better there. please do go ahead and buy. if u intd drop pm. we will talk from there. i am not forcing everyone who enters this thread to buy..just looking for a sale..i have lots of time in my hand. tbh i will not sell this until my frnd gets his new card. so keep bumping. :)

Last edited:

clown_abhi

Broken In
^^...
nothing easier...

70,000 rs it takes for a single return ticket to US. so i think my price is ok. i am not forcing u to buy.

I know.:p Dat's the reason why i have mentioned that get it through a dealer who gets the card from the US and give u an option of availing RMA by paying the shipping charges if the card goes kaput ever.Isn't dat an added advantage compared to ur offer?

And even then a new one would cost 8800. Still less than ur card's price.:cool:

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^

Then my dear friend BUY IT ASAP...and please send the details of him to my pm or here..so that i can solve the guarantee issue... :D....

my cards price is fixed by my friend not by me.so i have no hand in that.hes the seller he will price it 100k. as a buyer u dont need to buy. :)

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
and the details ....???

and dude.... it tokk ages for u to sell a card.... why u being so smug??? ..... ur no genius ursefl are ya....move on....

Last edited:

clown_abhi

Broken In
and the details ....???

The dealer name is Katmandude and anyone needs further details, PM me.

and dude.... it tokk ages for u to sell a card.... why u being so smug??? ..... ur no genius ursefl are ya....move on....

Dat's rite i am no genius, but i am trying to get a decent price for the buyers being fooled by U. I sold my 8600GT card at a decent price of 2800. U have to come down for selling this off as well. Atleast u should have realized by now that ur price is too high. I don't understand why u are insisting on ur quote when it's out of the roof.

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
:huh: kmd... thats ur info???....

@clown

dont buy.stop.thnx.stop.exit thread.

Price droppped to 8k .....

and....

On hold.... :OhYeah:

Last edited:
Status