FS: Dell XPS m1330

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopz

In the zone
[Withdrawn] FS: Dell XPS m1330

Sale has been withdrawn

6 months old Dell XPS m1330

Intel Centrino T8100 (2.1Ghz, 45nm Penryn)
4GB RAM
320GB HDD
13.3" thin & light WLED screen (Tuxedo black)
nVIDIA GeForce 8400m GS with 128MB DDR3
Windows Vista Home Premium
8X DVD RW
Intel 4965 wireless N card & built in bluetooth
9 cell battery that lasts 5 hours

And includes Dell bluetooth wireless headset + Creative EP630

PLUS: 3 years warranty - Dell Care Premium - includes accidental damage protection, international 24/7 onsite support.

Please check the Dell website and configure the same system for the price, before making your offer - it costs around Rs.1,00,130 as on today.

The laptop is spotless, with all the packaging, CDs, manuals etc.

I am not using this much, hence I am planning to sell it.

Last edited:

yash2006

Everything is possible
hi dude.isn't you joking.you can buy new one with same config for less than 80k.plz check latest price first before posting.it is an advice from a friend to a friend.don't mind it.

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
hi dude.isn't you joking.you can buy new one with same config for less than 80k.plz check latest price first before posting.it is an advice from a friend to a friend.don't mind it.

Please go to www.dell.co.in and configure your system online, and add the taxes. Add the 3 yr warranty as well.

Then you will realize!

Total

Total Amount Rs 85,688.00
Total Amount Before Tax Rs 85,688.00
CD/CVD/Excise Duty Rs 10,591.04
VAT - 4% Rs 3,851.16
Total Amount Before OCTROI TAX Rs 100,130.20
OCTROI - 0% Rs 0.00
Total Tax Rs 14,442.20
Total Amount After Tax Rs 100,130.20

Hey wat price are you selling it at????? can i pay u in installments...

Sorry, no installments, no trading with PS2 or any exchange offers.

I just accept cash payment :)

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@gopz ...

please post a expected price..u could avoid lots of posts and pms...

and this one costs only this much...not a 1 lac machine

Total
Total Amount Rs 72,066.00
Total Amount Before Tax Rs 72,066.00
CD/CVD/Excise Duty Rs 8,907.36
CST / VAT Rs 0.00
Total Amount Before OCTROI TAX Rs 80,973.36
OCTROI Rs 0.00
Total Tax Rs 8,907.36
Total Amount After Tax Rs 80,973.36

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
Well I dont know from where you got the 80k but if you configure online, this is the price shown:

Total
Total Amount Rs 85,688.00
Total Amount Before Tax Rs 85,688.00
CD/CVD/Excise Duty Rs 10,591.04
VAT - 4% Rs 3,851.16
Total Amount Before OCTROI TAX Rs 100,130.20
OCTROI - 0% Rs 0.00
Total Tax Rs 14,442.20
Total Amount After Tax Rs 100,130.20

Please make sure you select the T8100 processor, 320GB HDD, WLED display, nVIDIA card, other things as above. I think you might have missed something

Also, add the 3yr Dell care premium

I just configured it again now...its the same price!

@gopz ...

please post a expected price..u could avoid lots of posts and pms...

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^

for that price no one will buy it ... i am pretty sure... lots of other options.. the XPS brand name and the 3 year complete cover wont cut it man...its second hand...

and i selected all like ur config..

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
^^^

for that price no one will buy it ... i am pretty sure... lots of other options.. the XPS brand name and the 3 year complete cover wont cut it man...its second hand...

and i selected all like ur config..

I am sure you havent selected all the options, please check again before posting invalid comments like this.

According to you, at what price will they buy it?

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^I just checked the current market price of your config on dell india..Came out to around 92k all inclusive..

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
^^I just checked the current market price of your config on dell india..Came out to around 92k all inclusive..

Select "Karnataka>Bangalore" for adding the taxes...sales guys will hide this information

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^

Hey man... u will not sell this here for 60k...no maater how much u paid...1 lac or 50k... and the tax is diff in dif places...if u get a noob then u in luck unless it would be tough.... coz the reason is if u go for 60k why buy this the buyer have a option for a new one.. unless someone stucks with the xps tag and the complete cover.... even still...

good luck with ur sale mate...

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
^^

Hey man... u will not sell this here for 60k...no maater how much u paid...1 lac or 50k... and the tax is diff in dif places...if u get a noob then u in luck unless it would be tough.... coz the reason is if u go for 60k why buy this the buyer have a option for a new one.. unless someone stucks with the xps tag and the complete cover.... even still...

good luck with ur sale mate...

Show me a similar config for 60k my friend?

It has 2.5 years warranty remaining, if you buy a new one for 60k with half the specs and 1 year warranty, which is a better buy?

And, the condition is as good as a new one, its spotless and used very less.

So how much do you think I can sell it here for?

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
hmm Ok...suggest a good price then

If its Ok with me I will sell it, otherwise I will withdraw the sale :)

if you buy thru credit card ,then no taxes are levied.you can buy the system for quoted price itself,without the taxes.:)

This is impossible. How can just a different 'payment mode' waive off taxes?

^^I think these guys are refering to Dell Studio 15 :lol:

Oh OK! But then Im not selling a Studio 15!!!

Its like I am selling a used Honda Civic But people argue about the price and say that they can buy a new Maruti Esteem for the same price as a used Civic :D

Last edited:
Its like I am selling a used Honda Civic But people argue about the price and say that they can buy a new Maruti Esteem for the same price as a used Civic :D
Don't get all hyper over me, but I just pointed out the fact. A similar performing Studio 15 would be damn cheap. Problem is that, for most buyers, 13 inch or 15 inch makes no difference. Infact, many think 13 inch should actually be cheaper than 15 inch. :lol:

OP
gopz

gopz

In the zone
Don't get all hyper over me, but I just pointed out the fact. A similar performing Studio 15 would be damn cheap. Problem is that, for most buyers, 13 inch or 15 inch makes no difference. Infact, many think 13 inch should actually be cheaper than 15 inch. :lol:

In the laptop world, the lighter and smaller the laptop is (i.e, with the same performance/ configuration) the more expensive it will be.

If you say that there is no difference between a 13.3" XPS and a 15" Studio, then, my suggestion is to go ahead and buy the New Maruti Esteem ;-)

For people who know the difference, in terms of style, portability and support options for XPS, they will surely buy the 13.3 XPS instead of 15 Studio!!!

In the laptop world, the lighter and smaller the laptop is (i.e, with the same performance/ configuration) the more expensive it will be.

If you say that there is no difference between a 13.3" XPS and a 15" Studio, then, my suggestion is to go ahead and buy the New Maruti Esteem ;-)

For people who know the difference, in terms of style, portability and support options for XPS, they will surely buy the 13.3 XPS instead of 15 Studio!!!
Well, if THATS the case, please explain in clear terms to the would-be-buyer about this fact in your first post.

Personally speaking, I am fully aware of all this (you might have noticed the :lol: smiley) but I don't think many people give a damn. So explain them in clear terms that this is NOT studio 15 or something else like that.

Offtopic: Is this the same laptop you started a thread about a few months back ? The one you bought with a HUGE employee discount ? I never expected you to sell it...

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^

its better that u did..the max price u can serioulsy hope for this 40k shipped... if in luck and yeas 13" is more expensive than 15" and if u call a xps a civic then a studio is a city..nothing less...and ppl prefer city due to vfm and the main and only significant diff is the vid card...

and since ppl know u bought it for 60k..nopone will pay u tht much...it will be better u post it in other forums..and hope no one knows abt this..but i think its unethical....still ur lap and money buddy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom