Fs :c2d E6600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sand man

Broken In
Selling my C2D E6600 its an L628A stock cooler unused..
2 1/2 years warranty remaining.

asking 10k shipped, neg, Bangalore buyers perferd

Last edited:

mayanks_098

world is evil
btr drop ur prices coz e6600 has been dropped to sum 214$...dat makes it roung 9.5k...
a new e6600@9.5 against a secnd hand @ 12k...:rolleyes:
sounds crazy...

regenade

Broken In
mayank get me a new c2d nw even for 10k.....try this full week & say if u can get me one for 10k . U guys r lame.....it will take sum time for the new prices to kick in India.

Btw that 214 is only with few etailers + shipping who will consider. Lame post lol.Anyway if u know all new steppings r dud & doesn't oc well.A 8800GTS 320MB is available for 260$, = 11k.....I will pay u 13k even...arange me one ....hahah...psting $ prices in Indian forum as if an importer :rofl:

premsharma

In the zone
mayanks_098 said:
btr drop ur prices coz e6600 has been dropped to sum 214$...dat makes it roung 9.5k...
a new e6600@9.5 against a secnd hand @ 12k...:rolleyes:
sounds crazy...

No official price drops yet. Intel sucks

Kniwor

Learner
regenade said:
mayank get me a new c2d nw even for 10k.....try this full week & say if u can get me one for 10k . U guys r lame.....it will take sum time for the new prices to kick in India.

Btw that 214 is only with few etailers + shipping who will consider. Lame post lol.Anyway if u know all new steppings r dud & doesn't oc well.A 8800GTS 320MB is available for 260$, = 11k.....I will pay u 13k even...arange me one ....hahah...psting $ prices in Indian forum as if an importer :rofl:

you are right, but not completely correct.

The price drops will take time to reflect in India, but the prices of Intel processors are actually the same as exact conversion of $$ in INR... so you cannot give a graphics card analogy, consider the existing price o E6300, it was 8100, and was $185 in US, so it is almost the same, so when the price drop becomes effective, E6600 will indeed be at 9.5k, and there is a high chance that it will come into effect this week in India, so don't bet upon it.

About all new stepping, dude u are sleeping, check the results with newer E6420's, they are better clocked than the E6600's few days ago, so it makes more sense to purchase a new E6420 actually, which will be available for around 8k, and will beat the (new)E6600's that are available right now. The initial batch of processors were great overclockers, and the current ones are poor, but the new E6320/E6420's are good overclockers.

@Sand man
Well if u really want to sell your processor, u will need to drop the price, 12k would have been logical if there were no price drops, but a price drop is expected, and I am guessing that if u don't sell it in next few days, u might have to sell it at approx 8k sometime later.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
regenade said:

You wanna talk about prices "dude", price will be 10k in a week and about Graphic Card - they dont sell cheap because India doesnt make them and Govt of India doesn't conisder Graphic card as an Important part of PC so Custom Duty livies on them :grin:

magnet

Youngling
price ard 11k for new..so buying 2nfd hand for more than 7-8k is foolish stuff now....

also the same stuff will come in 7-8k after september fall when quad core price going to ard 15k....

satanlives

Journeyman
ALL THESE ARGUMENTS ARE EXACTLY WHY EVERYONE STEERS CLEAR(OR SHOULD) OF DIGIT BAZAR.. ppl make such ridiculous statements even though they dnt want to buy the product....it totally craps out the poor guy whose selling his product

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Kniwor said:
About all new stepping, dude u are sleeping, check the results with newer E6420's, they are better clocked than the E6600's few days ago, so it makes more sense to purchase a new E6420 actually, which will be available for around 8k, and will beat the (new)E6600's that are available right now. The initial batch of processors were great overclockers, and the current ones are poor, but the new E6320/E6420's are good overclockers.

hmm.. any urls to support this claim ?? or rather u have tested by ur self.. as in india we are suppose to get old stock in anyway :p therefore if you can let us know about the batch number... i mean how far E6600 are good overclockers and after which batch the new ones are not :p then it would be gr8 as at the time of purchase one may alter his mind then :D

strange that intel has not updated its product list yet

*www.intel.com/products/processor_number/chart/core2duo.htm

Last edited:

Kniwor

Learner
Choto Cheeta said:
hmm.. any urls to support this claim ?? or rather u have tested by ur self.. as in india we are suppose to get old stock in anyway :p therefore if you can let us know about the batch number... i mean how far E6600 are good overclockers and after which batch the new ones are not :p then it would be gr8 as at the time of purchase one may alter his mind then :D

strange that intel has not updated its product list yet

*www.intel.com/products/processor_number/chart/core2duo.htm

Firstly, for Intel processors, we should be clear that we get the processors at same time(maybe a few days late), same price as international users, I praise Intel for that.
As far as my claims read this out, there's a lot of people in that thread clocking new 6420/6320's, people are talking about replacing their 6600's (ones that dont clock well) with new 6420's
*www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=140655

I will run u a quickie on 6600's, rough estimate

Stepping L621A-L625A ~ tops 3.6-3.7
Stepping L627A-L628A ~ 3.8-3.9
Stepping L630A-L632A ~ Can hit 3.6 with 1.4vcore
Stepping L628B-L632B ~ Can hit 4.0 on air

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hey thanks for the effort of rounding it up... !! Hmm.. Whats a Good board under 10k in Kolkata for OC ?? i think P5B will be priced over 12k for sure... !!

Where as 965WH without OC would come at 8.5k i think ?? !!

also there a cacth i think all OC board will need a Grfx card.. as p5b doesnt come with one...

So,

If i go with E6420 for 8.5/9 k instade of E6600 which is around 12k :p I save a 4k there... so can make the jump from D965WH to P5B Delux , but the catch is, i will need a Grfx card with P5B Delux, which would be out of My budget !! :(

Kniwor

Learner
Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 for 8k will be the best, couple it with a graphics card, and 6420, spend good on ram, that's what I am getting

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
one should try fewe things to for a change lol...

anyway... I have OC one few AMD based system and i wasnt impressed by the result apart from the thrill of running fast...

as at this point without doing any thing C2D will run faster than any other neighoubour system :p .. so the gain is only the thrill..

now when system goes older u may feel the need for faster speeds... rather putting presure on OC systems, its better considering upgrade

To me atleast :p

err... we are hijacking the thread :p

but still, what cards are there ?? under 4 which doesnt use shared RAM :p those 7300LE are there but i guess the need shared ram :p

Last edited:

Kniwor

Learner
this will give a good performance
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54523

or if u wanna go for new, I've not much idea what you'll get for this much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom