FS: AMD Phenom II X4 940 BE

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey

Padawan
I have brand new boxed pack Phenom II 940 Black Edition processor which I need to sell. I had bough it online for my cousin but he had to suddenly leave for Japan even before I could get the proc. I bought it for 13.5k but will sell it for 12.8k (shipped). Only serious buyers may contact. The processor was purchased just a few days back hence full 3 years warranty will be given. I will also provide the bill I received with the processor. Interested people may PM me.

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
I have dropped the price to 12k (shipped). I hope to get some response now.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
I have dropped the price to 12k (shipped). I hope to get some response now.:sad:

Last edited:

lambo

Broken In
Hey is the proc. still available? Whats the best price u can offer? Proc. costs just 10.8k now. My budget is max. 15-16k for Proc. and MoBo.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
new ones is just 10.5k locally and will further drop soon due to Am3.
@monkey, ur current proccy is a bottleneck for ur card.
why dun u use the X4 with a 780/790 mobo on ur system?

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
new ones is just 10.5k locally and will further drop soon due to Am3.
@monkey, ur current proccy is a bottleneck for ur card.
why dun u use the X4 with a 780/790 mobo on ur system?

The proc. was not for me...and I m not planning to upgrade...what price shud i expect?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
You can expect 9.5~10k as price is still falling steeply.
and the more u wait, the more the price will fall.

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
Is this proc. not worth 10.2k? C'mon guys...*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/30.png

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
In Nehru Place the proc. is going for 10.8k to 11k (as on 23/5/09). Also the proc. i m offering is in boxed and sealed condition - so it is not second hand. So a discount of 6%-8% on a brand new item is not bad IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom