From where should i get my nokia n70 flash light repaired

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif n70 flash light problem
i have a n70 mobile phone and now it is 12 months old so it means it is in not warranty ....Now its flash light has become dim ..Plz tell me whether it(flash light) will be replaced by a new one without any charges and how many days it will take..

if i get it changed form some local vendr then what charges will he take and is original flash light available other than nokia care center

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Dealers wil charge u less den wht nokia charges. U can order flash light from nokia n ask ur dealer to install it. But it is bettr to do it frm Nokia itself.

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey i m asking abt flash light embedded in the set only.. i m not saying abt any acessary.. how can nokia send me flash light that is attached to the circuit only

busyanuj

In the zone
i'd suggest that you better get it done from the authorized Nokia service centre only. a friend of mine had a bad experience with local vendors in a similar case.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
they'll replace the LED. for cost, its better if you goto the service center and ask the price coz they'll also charge for the service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom