From thunderbird to outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Is it possible to import mails into MS Outlook directly from Thunderbird? If not, is there any other way to do it?

Last edited:

reshadat

Broken In
Yes. You can import mails,address form outlook to thunderbird. Just open Thunderbird and goto Tools > Import. Foolow the wizhard!

For more detailed steps goto: *support.real-time.com/tbird/outlook_import.html

legolas

Padawan
do you find outlook better than thunderbird? if there are any real advantages, pls list them... isn't it like going back in time? :p

legolas.

OP
Cool Buddy

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
do you find outlook better than thunderbird? if there are any real advantages, pls list them... isn't it like going back in time? :p

legolas.

Thunderbird is a really great mail client and no one can disagree with this. But it does not have the features present in MS outlook. I think you mistook my question to be referring to outlook express, pls note that I'm talking about MS outlook which is bundled with MS Office. This one is the greatest mail client out there with features none can rival.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
MS Outlook is easy to administer. With Thunderbird I get the creeps. Thats me so its upto you what you do. I suggest give both the appz a try and then decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom