from Sennheiser px100 to ALESSANDRO GRADO MUSIC SERIES ONE

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
hey fellas m thinking of upgrading from my Sennheiser px 100 to Grado Music Sereies One,any take on this?

jeeez!!still no response????!!!

aniket.cain

Padawan
Be warned though. PX-100 is a bit bass-heavy, but Alessandros are weaker in the low end. You might need an amp to get the optimum output. If you are okay with that, then go for it.

red dragon

Master troll
PX100 is just pathetic,you will like MS1 much much better!!
Let me warn you about certain things..
a.If you mostly listen to trance,DO NOT buy it.
b.If you like a dark,veiled sound signature STAY AWAY.
c.You DO NOT need an amp,even a ipod touch can drive it..amp won`t bring any improvement.
Grados are absolutely love or hate phones,either you will love them to death or outrightly hate them.
Try audition one before making the purchase.
P.N(Gautam)is the best person to buy a Grado from India.

OP
prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
lol no trance n hip hop,listen to rock,metal,grunge and some pop:mrgreen:

btw any other recommendations can streach to 5.5k

red dragon

Master troll
For your kind of music MS1 is perfect.
Other options are the usual AudioTechnica`s ATH M35 OR M50(if you can stretch your budget a bit)
BTW I hope you know MS1 is a open can.

OP
prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
Tech Enclave says the M35 is priced < 5k and M50 is way out of my budget so is M35 better than MS1 and i don want them to be huge as they'll be accompanying me wherever i go

and btw i'll using'em on my nokia 5130xp :p and on my pc with no sound card so will i be able get all out of it

red dragon

Master troll
I think you will better off with a pair of iem for now,upgrade your source later and buy full sized can thereafter.
Dont think the nokia will drive the M35 adequately,and do not waste a Grado on a source like nokia phone.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
How about a Sansa Clip+. You will get a 4G one under 3K and it has expandable memory so you can add upto a 32Gb card.

red dragon

Master troll
^^All depends on the budget mate!
Fuze plus,Cowon A9,N2 all are pretty good.
Even ipod touch is a pretty decent source with the Eq app.

How about a Sansa Clip+. You will get a 4G one under 3K and it has expandable memory so you can add upto a 32Gb card.
Clip+ is difficult to find nowadays.
Even the clip zip has been withdrawn from Amazon.

OP
prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
my dad will be going to the US next month and m thinking of getting 32gb ipod touch for 13k,will it suffice or do i have any better options

OP
prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali
hmmm thought apple was the best nevertheless recommend me something under 15k with atleast 16gb of storage space with 1080p playback

Top Bottom